Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How are you 1moregirl? How are you feeling about everything atm? I think Atomic has hit the nail on the head about these emotions/anxieties occuring at the same time each month. I know I for sure had low days (2-3) which I worked out were hormonal but even with knowing that, at the time it was hard to get thru. But I always did that 2-3 days later

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

2. Thanks atomic sagebrush, 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't tell you guys how many posts I get from people who are like, "I just had my attempt but now I'm sure I am no longer going to TTC next month because I hate my life and I am completely overwhelmed with everything and my husband and I are probably getting divorced" LOL. It is several a month. And then they are fine in a couple days and are like "oh geesh just ignore that last post." I think it is definitely a voice to listen to but I personally try never to make any decisions that week any more.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Likes XXforhubby, Katt2275 liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic, I've noticed that pattern with myself too. The week before ovulation, the world is wonderful and I'm beaming with hope and happiness. Then, I go into a "this world sucks, I hate my life mode". Knowing what it is does help some.

6. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes 1moregirl, Pink Pony liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I really, really think you may want to start keeping a calendar about these feelings because you may find that they come in a very reliable pattern. It really makes it a lot easier to get through those low days when you can tell yourself "this isn't real, this is just hormones playing tricks on me here". Like I said the same pattern plagues me, too, that whole 7-10 days after O I am just very very down and glum and it just feels like someone flips a switch and I come out of it.
    You know what Atomic? Funny you mention all of this, but I have just realised a pattern and I am sure it is hormonal...or maybe perimenopausal. I seem to get the anxiety twice each cycle and it coincides with EWCM, oddly enough. I sometimes get EWCM a day or so after AF ends (and just got hit with the anxiety this cycle at that time) and again when EWCM arrives just prior to O. It is really odd because I only ever used to get anxiety the day or so before my period arrived (I would find it hard to breathe and would hyperventilate easily), yet I only seem to have a bit of irritability these days just before period arrives. Could it be an over-production of oestrogen with body going in over-drive to release an egg? (Like having trouble releasing eggs?) I don't know....and it doesn't help that the Doctors don't seem to know either.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The doctors know nothing. I can remember a time, in my lifespan where many doctors did not believe PMS/PMT was real and that menstrual cramps were psychological. We have done more to unravel these mysteries in 20 years of the internet just by getting together to compare notes than all the doctors in history.

I can't tell you what is causing it. I strongly suspect that younger women experience all these same things but just don't know their bodies as well and cycles as well yet. I am pretty sure I did!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

10. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234