Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

And back to square 1......

So even with our '3 days in a row of BDing' we clearly managed to miss O somehow. silly me! I'm definitely going back to using clear blue digital O and BBTing, but might skip this next cycle since I haven't been ubiquinol properly and have had some anxiety issues recently. Looking back at my last few cycles, AF has always shown up right on 13DPO, so this time that would've put O on CD16, yet we didn't start BD til CD17, so clearly missed it. I probably should be going more by EWCM than my positive OPKs I think?
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    (Hugs)

Sorry it didnt work out for you this time. I'm sure i will be joinng you as DH completely bggered my attempt this month by falling dead asleep the night we were supposed to try.

Only got 1 attempt in this time......I know Atomic says ONE attempt sways girl but is that even enough sperm to get pg?!

3. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks MrsG. I don't know about the 1 attempt Hun either I'm afraid. I'm sure as hell no expert, especially after having completed a cycle with 3 attempts in a row and BFN. Stupid me....I am not using those Ovuplan OPKs ever again either. Going to buy the clear blue and already today bought a new thermometer. Do you use a thermometer MrsG? They are sooo helpful in pinpointing O, although obviously it's only after your attempt that you can determine where O was. Anyway, I just hope I don't have any more cycles of more than 3 days in a row of positive OPK, becasue it really just drives me nuts. Good luck to you though. Hope you get a BFP. Xx
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone want to take a guess as to when my O occurred this last cycle? Surely it must've been CD16, as with those 3 BD attempts from CD17 and onwards should've put enough swimmers up there to catch an egg surely? Unless all my eggs are just old and crappy and no good? Think it is sinking in.....I am feeling disappointed and like I'm fighting a losing battle.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry this wasn't your month

How long is your LP normally? If it is pretty consistent than I would go by that and count back however many days to work out O.

If it was on cd16 or 17 you probably had little chance this month but you weren't to know that. Maybe the next cycle you try you could BD on the night of the first OPK+?

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi 1moregirl,

My temps went up on cd12 which would mean that I O on cd11, same day as +opk?

I dont know how accurate they are though with the chronc of the lack of sleep these last few days!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsGoodies View Post
    (Hugs)

Sorry it didnt work out for you this time. I'm sure i will be joinng you as DH completely bggered my attempt this month by falling dead asleep the night we were supposed to try.

Only got 1 attempt in this time......I know Atomic says ONE attempt sways girl but is that even enough sperm to get pg?!
    Yes, it absolutely is, and one attempt is what got me my daughter when I was 41 1/2.

Men shoot 20-200 million sperm in one shot - it would be enough to get all of us pregnant and then some!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

9. Likes MrsGoodies liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic,

Sorry i should have clarified I had 1 attempt late evening/early morning of day 9/10...with a +opk morning of cd 11....FF says I O on cd 12...but my temp spiked from 36.5 to 37.3 morning of cd12.

Not sure what my chances are with those stats. If the thermometer is right i might have a shot but I am not sure it is possible to O the same day as OPK.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is possible to get pregnant with that timing and also possible to O the day of a pos OPK.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I am NOT using Ovuplan OPK test strips ever again as they are just too overly sensitive to me or something. I am back to using the Clear blue digital o tests (without the dual hormone indicator) as they usually work great and just give me 2 days of smiley face positives (touch wood...aka my head....lol!) I still constantly change my mind about all of this...wanting it one day but not the next...but will just try and see what happens. I don't really want to have to have the Hysterescopy so I guess if I have left over scarring anywhere then another baby just may not be in the cards for me....but we'll see.

13. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast