Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Back again!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck tinksmagic! I know having to wait like this is probably driving you crazy.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    20161028_104530.jpg
    So this is from today. They won't 100% say this is the yolk sac and fetal pole, though they said it could be. I'm 9 weeks, sac is only measuring 7.
    I go for a second opinion next week at the hospital which has better machines. My doctor is an idiot, she's all "we'll send you for a second opinion" then says "and do a D&C next Friday"! Um NO! We'll wait and see what the hospital says first.
    She also couldn't find the heartbeat or baby, so I'm preparing for the worst. No miscarriage symptoms at all, still strong pregnancy symptoms, but she said that's because of the progesterone.
    Last edited by tinksmagic; October 28th, 2016 at 06:39 PM.
    (DD '89), (DS '92), (DD '99), (DD '05),
    (DS '10),(DS '12)(DS '12) (DS x 2 '13)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear this...still for a miracle.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Thanks tinksmagic thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

6. Thanks tinksmagic thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry Tinks. Praying.
    Pregnant with baby GIRL #2, due August 2019
    Successful girl sway, born in 2017.

8. Thanks tinksmagic thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Had my ultrasound at the hospital today. I wish I had a black and white answer. I'm more conflicted now than ever!
    First one was with a full bladder. Now mind you, my uterus had been mildly hurting all day, either from nerves or overdoing it at work all week. (I did "strain" earlier which may have started some light spotting).
    So the tech does the first ultrasound and 20 minutes later she's done, said she's unsure, going to do trans.
    I empty out and the pain hits like I'm having a kidney stone pass! That's when I had a slight spotting start. I go back to the tech and tell her I'm spotting. She's genuinely surprised! Like she wasn't expecting that! She calls in the radiologist. They examine the screen. Finally he tells me he's surprised I'm spotting and that seems odd. He tells me the sac is measuring 7w5d. I told him last Friday it was 7w and 10 days earlier it was 7w1d. He asked if I'd had hcg drawn recently. No, not since week 6. He says to have to drawn again to see if my levels are still rising or if they dropped because of the spotting.
    He tells me the sac grew 5 days worth in 6 days and (here's the kicker) he says from what they're seeing in the sac, even though they don't see what they should see at 10 weeks but he's seeing growth and progress. He says once in a blue moon they see cases [like mine] where there's "enough" to correct itself and in a few weeks they see a baby and everything progresses as normal. I told him my doctor wants to do a D&C tomorrow. He said, it's my choice, to talk to her, but he feels I should wait it out. He almost sounded like he wanted to talk me out of it, but he can't say and to discuss it with her. Well, considering she didn't call to schedule tomorrow, I'm hoping he sees something more than he could tell me and advised her to wait it out.
    Fortunately, the spotting stopped and the pain is gone.
    I'm beside myself. I'm going to wait it out and let nature take its course even if it miscarries on its own. We're also concerned that if, by some miracle, it becomes a child, will it have a genetic disorder?
    Looking for prayer warriors and 1 HUGE miracle!
    Last edited by tinksmagic; November 3rd, 2016 at 07:35 PM.

10. Likes Pink2016 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sure I read that sometimes this can happen up until 8 weeks. I'm going to try find a link for you. I would definitely wait it out as it could be a viable pregnancy.

12. Thanks tinksmagic thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can't find the exact article but try googling misdiagnosed miscarriages. I do not wish to give you false hope but a lady on here was told she had miscarried and in fact her baby caught up and all was fine in the end. I'm sure in the uk it's advisable to wait until 8 weeks before diagnosing miscarriage based on lack of feotal heartbeat. I truly hope all ends up being well.

14. Likes tinksmagic liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been on the forum (misdiagnosedmiscarriage) in the past and again this week reading about the miracles. Thank you!
    I would love to be one of those miracles. In 25 days now we've seen the yolk sac, then fetal pole, now??? Seems bizarre, but I'll hold out for hope! Worst that will happen is I miscarry.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Could be the shape of your womb/uterus too that makes it hard to see? I'm praying that all turns out just fine x

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast