Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Any Australian women here using ubiquinol or Coq10

Hi. I'm in Australia and having trouble finding ubiquinol even from online. When I google 'buy ubiquinol Australia' it keeps just bringing up Coq10 products. Has anyone in Australia been successful at buying ubiquinol?

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi I'm from Aus and have purchased the ubiquinol CoQ10. It's Swisse brand and called Absorb well co-enzyme q10. Each tab is only 50mg though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks boywish. I was advised to take between 400-600mg daily of Coq10 (I'm assuming its the same for ubiquinol, just waiting for confirmation) but if the one you're using has both names I'm even more confused. My understanding is that there is a difference between the two and I can't understand why I'm having so much trouble finding ubiquinol in Australia on its own I've seen 150mg tablets in my own chemist of Coq10, but I was trying to go with ubiquinol. Thanks again for your response.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Olorun Ileri2

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can you try and see if amazon ships to Aussie? Ubiquinol is very easy to find on amazon

Olorun Ileri2

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you fknonl1ne. After reading that it definitely makes me want to find ubiquinol. I'm pretty sure amazon ships to Australia but shipping is really expensive. I will check anyway and keep looking.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Any Australian women here using ubiquinol or Coq10

Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Thanks boywish. I was advised to take between 400-600mg daily of Coq10 (I'm assuming its the same for ubiquinol, just waiting for confirmation) but if the one you're using has both names I'm even more confused. My understanding is that there is a difference between the two and I can't understand why I'm having so much trouble finding ubiquinol in Australia on its own I've seen 150mg tablets in my own chemist of Coq10, but I was trying to go with ubiquinol. Thanks again for your response.

Not a problem - my understanding is that Ubiquinol is the better absorbed form of Coq10 than the standard ubidecarenone which is in most supplements. Both forms are referred to as Coq10 you just need to check the active ingredient on the label - ubiquinol vs ubidecarenone. I've had a quick look on line and bioceutucals does a 150mg ubiquinol. In my searching the ubiquinol version was harder to find in Aus & also more expensive.

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there. I'm Aussie and live in Melbourne Victoria. I found th Herbs of Life brand ubiquinol in a health food store. They are 100mg and around $35-$40, so pricey. Who recommended you take 400-600mg, if u dont mind me asking?
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

10. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi 1moregirl it was atomic who suggested 400-600mg of Coq10 but with the comment that ubiquinol would be better. I'm waiting to find out if the dose would be the same which I'm assuming it will. I've been reading on the net that ubiquinol is much better for older women and that taking coq10 could be a waste of time hence trying to find ubiquinol. (I'm 38). I may try my local health food store but you're right that is pricey especially if you have to take 4 tablets daily to reach the minimum dose

Thanks again boywish I will check that brand out as well.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 1moregirl View Post
    Hi there. I'm Aussie and live in Melbourne Victoria. I found th Herbs of Life brand ubiquinol in a health food store. They are 100mg and around $35-$40, so pricey. Who recommended you take 400-600mg, if u dont mind me asking?
    Hi 1moregirl, I believe 400-600 is standard on HRC guidelines and protocols

Olorun Ileri2

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast