Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

1st Pos OPK for this cycle.....

I got my first positive OPK yesterday afternoon. I'm using First Response this time as Clear Blue is just out of my budget at this time with Christmas approaching. Plus I am only CD 14 today so looks like I might be going to O again earlier than usual. The only unusual thing so far though is I haven't noticed any EWCM just yet. Last cycle I had lots of EWCM from CD 10-15, but I've only recorded some on Cad 8 this cycle (just after AF which I always have). Maybe I need to drink more water? I don't know. So my plan of attack is to BD for the next 2 nights, tonight and tomorrow night, skip a night and then BD for another night, which should be easy as we have been BD fairly frequently lately just coz it helps yuo stay connected and close. I've decided I am not going to worry any more....I'm just going to go with this SMEP plan every cycle and see what happens. Please wish me luck and any advice or suggestions are warmly welcome, as are a few prayers.... xxoo
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

2. Likes atomic sagebrush, Pink Pony liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck 1moregirl, wishing you a sticky pink bean for Christmas

4. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awesome 1moregirl!

No ewcm sounds perfect for ttc girl!

6. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck and tons of pink sticky dust headed your way!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

8. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok ladies. I think yesterday's OPK was negative and a false alarm. Today's one is a definite positive. Could you please check out these pics and see what yuo think. The one on top is today's test and a definite Pos, but yesterday's is on the bottom and it looks more negative to me now as test line is not as dark as control line. Anyway, we didn't end up BD last night anyway as DH was tooo tired so tonight will be the night. But please tell me what yuo think about those two tests. And wish me luck xxoo
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oops! Blonde moment....forgot to attach the photo. Bahahaha! Here it is....IMG_3807.JPG

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The other strange thing is that on Tuesday night I had really bad O pains and had to take two panadol, plus I had a neg OPK that morning and recorded a Pos OPK late afternoon that day. What do you make of that? Is that bizarrre or what? I don't know what to make of that. Could I Get O pains on Tuesday and not actually ovulate til today or tomorrow (like 2 or 3 days later)?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hate these kind of OPK...i prefer the smilies.

It's possible that the line from yesterday faded after it dried. It seems similar to todays which definitely is +.

Are you sure you're not having multiple days of +opk (i think you used to have like 4-5 days in a row).

As long as you catcg the egg and get a bunch of BD in it should be fine.

13. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It doesn't matter which one is positive, just keep DTD. The SMEP is just meant as a guideline, not a mandatory schedule.

RE O pains, I get them sometimes for a good week if not even a bit longer, before, during and after O. I have had months where I have had them starting CD 3 (along with EWCM) and then going days after ovulation. I've also had months where I had severe pains a few days before O, that mellowed out along the way.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

15. Likes MrsGoodies, 1moregirl liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    MrsG - I hate these stick things with a passion also, but I just don't have the money for the Clear Blue at the moment this close to Xmas. I'm posting a pic of all the OPKs I've done. I started testing on CD 11 and got a Pos OPK that afternoon, but it was negative again by CD 13 when I bought more OPKs to test with. I then got a definite Pos again on CD 15 and today it seems to have faded again to a negative. Strange. Maybe in the past I'd recorded multiple days of OPK because I just wasn't good at reading them. Lol! It's soooo difficult. But I'm just going to go with CD 15 as my positive. I may even have Oed yesterday as well as this morning's temp has gone up above coverline to 36.76. I also did get a really long stretchy piece of EWCM yesterday as well. I'm just wishing we had've got a BD in last night as well, coz if we BD tonight it may well be too late. They egg has prob been and gone again. I really hate using these stick things. Every cycle seems to present you with a new and different challenge doesn't it? Anyway, I'm giving it my best shot, so fingers crossed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast