Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Chart looking good.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can you post a pic of your chart 1moregirl?

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 1moregirl View Post
    Thanks ladies. Atomic - do you have any other suggestions of natural therapies that can help with anxiety? Or should I push to have my thyroid levels checked again? I don't know what's wrong with doctors these days....does anyone else find they really have to PUSH to get testing done for things? I find sooo many doctors are arrogant and it's like they view their patients as inferior or something (like we are a lot less intelligent so we couldn't possibly know anything about health and what our bodies need). Anyway, I'll soldier on for now. I'llbe 7DPO tomorrow. Not sure where I got this latest new lease of courage from to ttc again but here we are. Will keep you posted. Got the kids going back to school tomorrow so looking forward to a bit of peace now actually as they have been fighting and bored the last two days.
    I'm just gonna chime in here and say that it is difficult to suggest a therapy for a person without knowing their complete health history and background, but all ailments are 99.9% due to diet. Deficiencies are big deal and that's because farming practices have drastically changed and people are eating tons of processed foods AND medications that are robbing the body of essential nutrients.

You may want to look into magnesium therapy. If you are having sleep issues, anxiety, hormonal imbalances etc, your minerals, which the body needs to produce all hormones, could be depleted. There's a really good book that I have most of my clients read and its called The Magnesium Miracle Book by Dr. Carolyn Dean.

I'm also subbing I'm in the 2ww also... I think, lol.
    CTNC, FDNIT | Holistic Nutrition & Lifestyle Coach
    DD '07 SDS '14 Hoping for 2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies. Yes I'll post a pic of my chart but it's not looking good IMO. I caved in yesterday and used a test I had left from another time and of course it was negative. What was I thinking? I was only 8DPO yesterday and I've never had a BFP that early anyway. Silly me! I feel disappointed already. I cancelled the Hysterescopy I had booked last Thursday, just in case, and I probably won't even be pregnant anyway. I'm probably just pumping out all old and dodgy eggs now anyway. Even my period this last cycle seemed shorter and lighter than usual. Plus I had a bit of a temp dip this morning. Yet I don't know if my BBTs this cycle are reliable because I have been taking them at different times in the mornings. I dunno....I was just feeling really hopeful because I've had sore boobs (especially the right one in particular) and when I get up to the kids or our dog in the middle of the night I am so hungry I've been having a snack. I worry that my time is running out once again. Tomorrow is finally upon me...that day I have been dreading...when the kids are at school and my 4 yr old 'baby' has his first big day (9am - 2pm) at kinder. I hate the thought of not having one of my children at home with me. Soooo sad...yet I'm trying to stay positive...picking up our new poodle puppy from the airport this Friday and tomorrow I am just going to stay out of our huose all day. Am meeting a good friend for lunch, etc...so that will all help. Plus I really need to earn some money some how. Sorry for rambling on yet again about all my gloomy affairs. Lol! I may still trial homeschooling at some stage but right now the kids both seem happy about starting back. It's just my 8 yr old boy who doesn't enjoy school too much. I just hate that when they are at school all day we don't see them. Anyway, here's my chart.

IMG_3892.jpg
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Chin up 1moregirl,

8dpo is too early!

At least you are Oing.....i am 16 dpo and swore up & down i was about to O as both ovaries have been killing me non stop for last 4 days, and my opk were looking like they were getting darker....so i got another bd in this afternoon

Now everything stopped. No o pains. And i havent had any ewcm...none...which is weird bc i had a ton 3 weeks ago (but no opk then either).

I feel so depressed ....almost 7 weeks since the miscarriage and my body is taking a long time to get back to normal.

7. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know MrsG. I really took it for granted how easy I used to fall pregnant and I have kind of been mourning for that time. When I was 40 (yep 5 years ago and a LONG time ago fertility wise), DH and I and our 2 oldest children (they were just 3 and 1 years at the time) were on holiday overseas staying with his parents and sleeping in same room with our kids. I wasn't even charting but it only took ONE night of 2 BDs in a row that just happened to occur in my fertile window and....BINGO! I was pregnant. I couldn't believe it. We had talked of doing a girl sway when we'd gotten home after our trip. But we got our beautiful little boy instead. Yet now...perhaps a combination of dodgy old eggs and maybe some scarring from the 10 wk MC and D&C and I seem to have trouble getting pregnant let alone staying pregnant. How do you think our BD pattern looks MrsG?

Anyway, I won't test again now for a few days I think. MrsG - are you doing BBTing as well Hun? Keep your chin up too Hun. Good things come to those who wait, so they say. Xx

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks 1moregirl,

I think your bd pattern looks great!

I had 3 HIGH days in a row, severe. Cramping on both sides and watery cm so i thought i was going to O. We have been bd every 2 days for last week. In fact i had a little panic attack yesterday after bd bc i was so sure i would be looking at a +opk within a few hours and the memories of the mc came flooding back...so i didnt know if i wanted to be pg again so soon!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    IMG_3894.jpg

I don't think my chart looks that hopeful anymore after this morning's BBT. I'm feeling quite emotionally drained today. My right breast has been extremely painful, it had me convinced I would get a BFP. Especially since our BD pattern was soooo promising and well timed. Must've been a dodgy egg or perhaps I didn't release an egg? This morning I dropped off my 2 bigger kids at school then my baby at kinder and came home sobbing myself like a big baby. I went out for a coffee with a good friend and she helped cheer me up. It is also looking like I have to have my last old dog put to sleep as he has deteriorated again and is not eating. Plus our new pup I see arriving this Thurs. right now I am sitting a hot deep bath trying to relax whilst DH is in charge of dinner and the kids. What do yuo guys think of my chart? Maybe I did O later but no sperm left to fertilise egg? Who knows? Ws worth the shot I suppose. I envy my good friend I saw today. She is 36 and pregnant with her 4th child. At her age I was pregnant with my first. I just wish I could be pregnant again just one last time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1moregirl I still think you oed cd16 or 17 so there is still definitely a chance. Lets see how your temps go over next few days, hopefully it spikes back up again. I understand very well that wanting to be pregnant one last time, that has kept me going and going this entire time hope your fur baby bounces back and all the best xx

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast