Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: I'm in the 2ww.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've actually been quite good this last week. Last week my bigger two kids were home sick with tonsillitis but little one still went off to kinder. It was lovely. Yesterday they had a day off school for teacher pD and today we started our first day of trialling homeschooling. It didn't entirely go to plan but we had a great math lesson in the afternoon and we all really enjoyed it. Today was CD 22 and tonight I have been having bad lower back pains like my period is about to show up, yet it is way too early for that. The earliest cycle I've had is 28 days. I don't know what's going on. We only BD once in my fertile window (didn't use OPKs or temp but Bd on my 3rd day of EWCM). Maybe this is all a sign of perimenopause? I have my good friend's baby shower this weekend and I'm dreading it. I never had one but I planned to have one in 2015 prior to that MC. Anyway, I will go and try to enjoy it. I have accepted that another baby is not going to happen for me and I never have extra cash for ubiquinol or any other supps. But I am enjoying being a Mummy to our poodle baby. Lol!
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Post a pic of your poodle soon!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here he is.......our fluffy red poodle fur baby named Jaffa. Jaffa like the lollies/candy - red round balls that are choc-orange flavoured, coz he is round and red and sweet. We love him to bits.

IMG_3938.JPG
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    😍😍😍😍 too cute 1moregirl!! Just read back thru your thread and I'm glad your feeling more closure. You've been thru the wringer and certainly deserve some peace and happiness xxoo

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/519b48

6. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Too adorable, 1moregirl!

I don't know what was up with your DH not bonding with her. i could gobble her up!

8. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 1moregirl View Post
    Here he is.......our fluffy red poodle fur baby named Jaffa. Jaffa like the lollies/candy - red round balls that are choc-orange flavoured, coz he is round and red and sweet. We love him to bits.

IMG_3938.JPG
    Awww, He is adorable! Such a little doll puppy. I'm sure your kids love him too.

10. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345