Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm in the 2ww.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm in the 2ww.

Hi ladies. Took a break from GD for a little while as I just wasn't sure what I was going to do. Somehow we just completed a cycle. We BD every other day after period ended and on each day of the 3 positive OPKs that I got. I got Pos OPKs on CDs 15, 16 and 17 but only did BBT from CD 16 as the BBTing makes me nervous. Based on my Pos OPKs FF marked one vertical broken red line to indicate O on CD 17. We did the best we could with SMEP but haven't BD since CD 17. I am about 4DPO today. I'm staying as cool and relaxed and as busy as I can so as not to increase my anxiety. I guess the kids starting school this week and my baby starting kinder will help with all of that. We are also getting a red miniature poodle puppy in a few week so timewhich I am super excited about. I recently had to increase my antidepressant medication again (which I hated doing) but I feel certain that anxiety I've been experiencing is a perimenopausal symptom. I'm going to try evening primrose oil soon to help with all that and/or maybe something I've seen advertised called 'Happy Hormones'. Anyway, that's where I'm at. I am still contemplating homeschooling my older two but I decided I'm going to let them start school first as uor little girl really does enjoy it and is excited about it. I feel like I would be being selfish if I made he stay at home to be homeschooled. Sorry if I sometimes ramble on about things to do with kids instead of ttc stuff.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

2. Likes Faithinpink liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi 1moregirl! Subbing in to follow! I'm a couple days behind you - 1 or 2dpo, just waiting for crosshairs to appear

Would love if we both got our bfp this cycle! Good luck and all the best, you gave it a great shot!!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

5. Likes Faithinpink, 1moregirl liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good Luck ladies! FX for a bfp.
    18 15 11
    Wishing and praying for just one more baby FX for a

7. Thanks Pbn3, 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck 1moregirl,

I hope you see a bfp soon!

9. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck 1moregirl and pbn3 sending you baby dust and all my nausea if u want it xo

And My Beautiful Daughter
    Thank you Lord & Genderdreaming

11. Thanks Pbn3, 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck to you both!

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

13. Thanks Pbn3, 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please do not take epo. We don't know how any of this works and it may make matters worse.

Re "happy hormones" estrogen dominance has never been proven. Personally, I find that it smacks of pseudoscience and medicalizing normal hormone fluctuations, and seeking out "plausible" explanations for other things that are probably misdiagnosed health problems (like thyroid and stuff). Clearly, we do experience unpleasant symptoms as we approach menopause, but until this is proven to me to be occuring in younger women because of "estrogen dominance"

There are TONS of survivors of "estrogen dominance" treatments that will testify that their symptoms only became worse when they tried the "magic herb and diet" approach the charlatans peddle. There are also tons of people on this site who were rendered infertile by Australian naturopaths (for some reason, this is a BIG THING in Australia) for months/years until I finally convinced them to stop the herbs and then their cycles normalized and they conceived.

As for the people who were helped, anyone will benefit from eating a more healthy diet and it does not prove that anyone's health problems were caused by estrogen dominance. Anyone who has gone from eating a lot of junk to eating good foods and exercising will testify you feel better. This doens't mean it's because floods of "bad estrogen" is fleeing your body!!

My point is simply that I do not want you to make matters worse pursuing a course of action based on a totally unproven idea that probably doesn't exist for any woman, let alone anyone who has not had a hysterectomy or menopause.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

15. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies. Atomic - do you have any other suggestions of natural therapies that can help with anxiety? Or should I push to have my thyroid levels checked again? I don't know what's wrong with doctors these days....does anyone else find they really have to PUSH to get testing done for things? I find sooo many doctors are arrogant and it's like they view their patients as inferior or something (like we are a lot less intelligent so we couldn't possibly know anything about health and what our bodies need). Anyway, I'll soldier on for now. I'llbe 7DPO tomorrow. Not sure where I got this latest new lease of courage from to ttc again but here we are. Will keep you posted. Got the kids going back to school tomorrow so looking forward to a bit of peace now actually as they have been fighting and bored the last two days.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know it is not very "sexy" but eating less sugar, caffeine, white flour, and exercising more.

I would consider melatonin some nights to help you sleep and also to track your cycle and see if there is a distinct pattern. I find that now I"ve realized "ok yes kristin you do feel anxious a day or so here, irritable on this day, and depressed a day or so here" that it's easier to keep perspective and realize it's my hormones playing tricks on me.

Doctors are the worst. They're fine for broken arms and ear infections and heart attacks but I believe there are some undiscovered female ailments they don't even know exist yet and we're all written off as hysterics because of doctors' lack of knowledge. Yes they're so very dismissive and it's so difficult when you feel something is wrong and they act like you're a madwoman or whatever. (((hugs))))
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

18. Thanks 1moregirl, nikki88 thanked for this post
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast