Page 12 of 97 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mmmm...I like the rum punch idea, Jen! I'm a wine girl, myself. I also hear wine's very acidifying...maybe I should add that to my sway. It will definitely relax me anyway!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochagirl View Post
    Mmmm...I like the rum punch idea, Jen! I'm a wine girl, myself. I also hear wine's very acidifying...maybe I should add that to my sway. It will definitely relax me anyway!
    I say do it, Mocha! I figure we'll just try to make things fun and I'm into rum these days...
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What's everyone eating these days??? My diet is like a broken record...Salad and air-popped popcorn for lunch...More salad and my raspberry/fiber/ricemilk smoothie for dinner. I've also been indulging in Trader Joe's seaweed snacks since they're so addictive and taste like chips. The sodium/cals, etc aren't bad at all but I'm sure seaweed sways blue. Oh, well.
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lot's of us don't think the IG spreadsheet is accurate. There is so many girls who do not report back especially the 'failed sways" so I don't give much about their so called success rate.
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochagirl View Post
    I tried 0+12 when I swayed with ds3 back in my IG days, and I messed it up so badly I swore I'd never do it again. Personally I find it's waaaayy too stressful to try to pinpoint O, with the risk you're going to miss your egg entirely. Also, atomic has said elsewhere that if you're over 35 like us, the chances of your egg actually even surviving to 12 hours past O are pretty slim. Not worth it, if you ask me, especially when so many studies suggest timing is meaningless.
    I hope this is true for me lol and I did not do o+12
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Out of the Blue View Post
    What's everyone eating these days??? My diet is like a broken record...Salad and air-popped popcorn for lunch...More salad and my raspberry/fiber/ricemilk smoothie for dinner. I've also been indulging in Trader Joe's seaweed snacks since they're so addictive and taste like chips. The sodium/cals, etc aren't bad at all but I'm sure seaweed sways blue. Oh, well.
    all i do is eat lol but Im sure this Q is not for me hehe
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    all i do is eat lol but Im sure this Q is not for me hehe
    LOL...sorry......Thought I was in a different thread! Don't tell me what you're eating b/c it'll make me really hungry and I'll want to cheat on my sway!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Flava View Post
    Lot's of us don't think the IG spreadsheet is accurate. There is so many girls who do not report back especially the 'failed sways" so I don't give much about their so called success rate.
    I think a bunch don't report back about their failed sways there b/c it always seemed like if you ended up w/an opposite, people wouldn't really talk to you anymore. How silly is that? This didn't happen to me but I saw it happen to others. It's really sad! Regardless of what we end up with, we should all celebrate w/eachother. If we don't get what we were hoping for, we need to be there for eachother b/c GD is really a rough thing. We're all about unconditional love and support on this site!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    YIKES...double-post!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Out of the Blue & Flava,

I agree! I feel like a lot of failed sways do not report back, and I totally understand, but personally, when I sway, if it fails, I'll report back because maybe someone can gleam some wisdom from my mistakes. I also feel that sometimes swaying can seem very competietive, as if you have to "win" and be "victorious" with your DG and if you didn't get your DG, somehow you lost the race. It's not a race; it's a baby!!!

After being on IG and here, it has helped me tremendously come to terms with the idea that if I don't do high tech I cannot guarantee my next baby's gender! I will do what I can to tip the odds, but I don't control it! If I do my best sway I can do, and have a precious third boy, I hope to be supported and loved, not outcasted because I didn't win the "prize"....
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Page 12 of 97 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast