Page 47 of 97 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochagirl View Post
    Oops - sorry - I didn't realise he was releasing on the between days. That sounds like a great frequent release attempt, then. Yes, I think if I were you I'd add more attempts. Sorry you're frustrated
    LOL Mocha,i didnt mean to imply i was frustrated i was writing fast and hit the caps by accident oops!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
    sweetsister - in stockings I usually put toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, flossers), undies, socks and a few small toys and candy/chocolate. HTH!

Outoftheblue - glad you got you O date figured out! Thanks!
    My boys will like that too i think thnxs

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    [QUOTE=Out of the Blue;114895]Okay…I guess it’s official. I’ve O’ed and it was on the 13th, the 1st day of my +OPK. I’m now 3dpo. I think copious amounts of RepHresh canceled out all that action we got but I’ll be having a nice cheat day on Christmas regardless of the outcome!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~
    I just wanted to say...OUT OF THE BLUE...
    what a sweet message...so sweet to include everyone or as many as you could!
    thank you!

Your 2 cents is accounted for....but still tricky to decide when and how often!!!

Sweet sister...do you think it was just not your month or was there something specific you will change?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Um, out of the blue...I don't care how much rephresh you used!
    Clearly often spermies in there and you kept your ph low...I am thinking BFP girl!!!!!!!!!!
    Seriously, good work and good job staying relaxed
    What happened to 0 -1? lol!

Sweet sister....undies! lol!
    I bought them hats and mitts as well...they get so many toys!
    We always put an orange in the bottom...tradition!
    And we live in Canada!!!!!

PS: what are you going to try next month??? Freq dtd?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lemon2012 View Post
    Um, out of the blue...I don't care how much rephresh you used!
    Clearly often spermies in there and you kept your ph low...I am thinking BFP girl!!!!!!!!!!
    Seriously, good work and good job staying relaxed
    What happened to 0 -1? lol!

Sweet sister....undies! lol!
    I bought them hats and mitts as well...they get so many toys!
    We always put an orange in the bottom...tradition!
    And we live in Canada!!!!!

PS: what are you going to try next month??? Freq dtd?
    Lemon im originally from Canada and we did the orange in the bottom in our family too i didnt know it was a tradition i just thought my mom was trying to fill it up
    And i think i tried all i could last time but now i recall i didnt have a period like usual it was very light which never happens so maybe the diet did some damage ,so now i had a heavy one this time and after eating off the diet in the 2ww i think im o.k. this cycle i will do an attempt and starting LE diet now,im going to DTD more though i dont beleive in timing so well try every second day as long as i can ,after the 3rd time its more like work LOL,n ive had enough!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lemon2012 View Post
    I just wanted to say...OUT OF THE BLUE...
    what a sweet message...so sweet to include everyone or as many as you could!
    thank you!

Your 2 cents is accounted for....but still tricky to decide when and how often!!!
    Thx, Lemon. I really want to post here more often but my boys are pretty demanding sometimes. I have to watch our Christmas tree like a hawk b/c they can't keep their hands off of it and although it's new (a fake one), it looks a bit dishoveled every time I walk into the living room...

Regarding when you BD, I was just like you early last spring...I couldn't wrap my head around the fact that timing doesn't really matter and that it's diet and other things that really do. I got so stressed out and changed my sway literally every day. Finally stuff started to sink in and I was able to let go of a lot of things and find some peace w/the decisions I made. No matter what, you've got to find peace w/what you do. I don't know if my words help but I'm wishing you the best of luck, Lemon. I want to hear that you're knocked up ASAP, lol!
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HI ootb,
    I feel repetitive on these threads...the pink swayers dec thread and here.
    I do like knowing everyone is on the older side. Ugh, I hate saying that!!!!

My two boys are playing dinosaurs or wrestling or something.,...it is busy!
    Mine are 5 and 3 (almost 4).

OOTB, how did you get pregnant the last time? I am sorry if it is hard to talk about but I was wondering if you tried to do the same thing?
    I still wonder about the rephresh? Did you use the whole applicator?

Sweet sister,
    I think the orange was tradition and to fill up the bottom! We had big stockings and very big Florida oranges
    What exactly are you eating that changed your cycle so much? Did you take any supplements as well?
    I agree...bding a lot is a chore!lol!
    Will dh release in btween? Will you dtd on o day as well?
    I hope it works....the diet is going to be hard over Christmas so that is the first to go for me. Although, I am not sure I am really on it now anyway. I usually eat low sodium but this week being sick I have had a lot of soups!
    We eat a lot of pasta but the other night DH might a chicken stufffed with ricotta cheese! Oh, and cheese....I still eat some. Same with bread...!
    I think I better check out the food thread...lol!

Just saying hi to mocha...didn't want to leave you out

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies....this feels like the longest 2ww ever.....I am 8 dpo and trying hard not to poas....my lp is usually only short, I may test tomorrow...Thank goodness my boys keep me so busy!!!
    Me-Gina
    age 37
    DH- 38
    DD: Nov 14

Ectopic Angel Sept 25,2011

After a hard 2011, I am looking forward to a great 2012

Thanks to gender dreaming for all the support! Our little miracle Makalee joined our family Nov 14, our family is complete and all my dreams came true

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    good luck ladybug!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Funny - I'm Canadian too and HB's family did the orange thing, but my family never did. I usually stuff the undies in the toe of the stocking.
    2004, 2007, 2011, mmc 1/12

Page 47 of 97 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast