Page 48 of 97 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
    lemon - We just went with the flow and ended up with an O-2 and about an O+8 (or thereabouts). The only thing I am anxious about is a healthy baby although I do have a feeling it will be another boy though, but I'm aok with that. Since we are probably going straight to CVS I'll find out gender around 12 weeks. I took 400mg of Vitex (1 pill) per day all cycle long since March. It gave me an O date of predictably cd13 or cd14.

Hope you get your BFP quickly prettyinpink.
    Kitten,
    Where did you buy your vitex? Mine is only 80 mg.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
    Funny - I'm Canadian too and HB's family did the orange thing, but my family never did. I usually stuff the undies in the toe of the stocking.
    I am a canadian too and hubby's family does the orange in the toe...my parents always did jewelery for me....I am not sure what to do this year for my boys...maybe a small toy...
    Me-Gina
    age 37
    DH- 38
    DD: Nov 14

Ectopic Angel Sept 25,2011

After a hard 2011, I am looking forward to a great 2012

Thanks to gender dreaming for all the support! Our little miracle Makalee joined our family Nov 14, our family is complete and all my dreams came true

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug View Post
    I am a canadian too and hubby's family does the orange in the toe...my parents always did jewelery for me....I am not sure what to do this year for my boys...maybe a small toy...
    I am not sure what to put in their stockings either.....some of the little things I have in packages are too big!
    I did get a few special toy candies.....the orange of course!, and I am not sure what else...they have so many cars!

Did you dtd only once the night before positive opk? So o-2 or 0-3 and once?

Does everyone think only once is best....?
    I know ootb is busy but does anyone know if she had DH release in the morning and then she bd in the evening? Just wondering what to tell DH!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm Canadian too, but my family never did the orange in the stocking (though I'm pretty sure dh's family did and I certainly know lots of other families that do that). I usually fill their stockings with candy, dollar store toys, and a few small presents. I find shopping for stocking stuffers one of the most fun things about Christmas! I also make a stocking for dh and one for my Mom!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I thought about stuffing one for DH...but not sure what to put in it.
    It is easier for girls I think.

Will you start ttc now that the opks are fading in????
    I cannot believe Christmas is next week...I really want this week over with.
    I am sick and it is going to be so busy and I want to stop thinking about ttc and the diet!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DH's stocking is never that exciting - some of his favourite candies, a new agenda for 2012, some pens and other office supplies he might need and a few other odds and ends.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    my hubby stocking is boring too....a new razor, and blades, some of his favorite candy some little gadget or a small tool....

I honestly don't think timing it important lemon...I ended up with a 1 day cut off...I got my positive OPK and did 2 attempts...Thats what I did the last time I got pregnant in Aug unfortunately that ended in an ectopic....I tried the same timing this month and we should find out if it worked in a few days as I am 8dpo ....Good Luck
    Me-Gina
    age 37
    DH- 38
    DD: Nov 14

Ectopic Angel Sept 25,2011

After a hard 2011, I am looking forward to a great 2012

Thanks to gender dreaming for all the support! Our little miracle Makalee joined our family Nov 14, our family is complete and all my dreams came true

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm an American and I always got an orange in my stocking. I think in pioneering times oranges were so rare that they were only purchased for special occasions like Christmas. I usually do an orange, a big peppermint stick, underwear, little cars, something chocolate, a box of raisins...just little stuff like that.
    My awesome boys!
    (1988) (1991) (2010) (2012)

TTC my last one. A little girl, please!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies
    Hope you are all having good weekends!

Had accupuncture yesterday to try and help the m/s which has been awful, seems to have taken the edge off so I'll be able to come on and post more, just couldn't face it feeling so ill.

good luck to everyone attempting!

xxxx
    2007 2010 2012

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lets see Lemon, i did the IG diet and i stuck to it like my life depended on it...im a bit OCD so i probably went overboard and then last cycle i started LE diet which i felt much better on ,but i think i need to eat more calories i wasnt eating enough and thats probably caused me to not have a period i think it was jut my lining it wasnt heavy enough for a real AF.
    And i took cranberry and folic until last cycle i switched to spirin and folic acid thats it!
    And DH wil release in between days and we will dtd on O day if it falls on it im not concerned about it,maybe because im older also if i dont dtd on that day i wont conceive cause it could be i ovulate in 1 day so im not taking any chances.

When is your attempt?
    Last edited by sweetsister; December 18th, 2011 at 07:45 AM.

Page 48 of 97 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast