Thread: I’m back

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I’m back

Back here after a few years, I’ve barely been on since the pandemic. We were going to try then and didn’t when covid hit. Since then we have decided to stick with our 2 (second was a failed girl sway) and this year things have changed, we have been taking chances and haven’t conceived. Now I’m thinking if we are going to have another anyway I should do a pink sway. What should I be doing at this age to increase chances of a girl (I also have PCOS so that adds a big blue element &#129764
    2 little cuties

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    English, this post had a glitch in the title and wasn't showing up for me. I have fixed the glitch and can now answer.

You're asking a pretty wide open question here. It is easier to answer specific questions for me rather than "just tell me what to do".

The main thing you should do different is to avoid abstain for your husband.

Can you tell me more about the attempts you've been having, when you didn't conceive?
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks EnglishDame thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just saying hi as I'm also back and planning to sway and am a "later mom" and have PCOS tendencies Am also in England, not sure if you are too, just guessing by your name xx
    Last edited by PinkSabra101; December 10th, 2023 at 04:27 PM. Reason: added stuff

5. Likes atomic sagebrush, EnglishDame liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    English dame - just here to say as a mum of 4 girls sending you all my pink dust and feel free to pick my brains around what I did when getting pregnant with them
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

7. Thanks atomic sagebrush, EnglishDame thanked for this post
    Likes PinkSabra101 liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for the replies, I’m so sorry I’ve only just seen them. When I was trying to go back in to my post after I posted it it wouldn’t let me so I just assumed it didn’t work.
    I am 40 this year, I feel too old in a lot of ways but that yearning has never left. My husband has been on a rollercoaster the last year, should we or shouldn’t we have another. His response at the moment is that he would only try if we could guarantee a girl, obviously both of us know that’s not possible so I don’t know if we will or not. My thoughts are though that I want to lose weight coming in to the new year anyway so why not sway pink, and if we take chances then at least we have a shot at pink?
    I don’t know what my question even is, I suppose I was just looking for somewhere to ‘be’ with it all while we figure it out.
    2 little cuties

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Happy New Year! My DH was quite on the fence (we already have 3 and have neither the patience, wallet, or home to match a bigger family, though we would all eat, be safe, and be housed, which I know is a massive privilege in this world....but I admit to liking space and liking holidays, and these will take a hit) but was really understanding about the fact that the yearning probably wouldn't go away for me and I'd be more likely to resent him for not trying than he would be of another child. I'm already 40, with several miscarriages behind me, and don't have cycle back yet so I am a bit worried about it all, but I know I'd really regret not trying, especially once the fertile years are, without question, truly done. My DH doesn't care about gender, though. Good luck whatever you decide, always happy to share the journey with someone!!

10. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ...also fwiw, don't know where you are, but I'm in London and here it's no big deal to be pregnant at 40 or older. I won't be the oldest mom at nursery by a long shot xx

12. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh I'm so sorry, somehow this was open in my browser and I had a lot of my kids' school information open on here and it got mixed in.

I figure, any time when you are planning on losing a bit of weight anyway, why NOT do it in a way that may sway?? I would suggest following the alternate diet as well as you possibly can, exercise, and doing myoinositol.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ