Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Not sure where to ask not TTC

Hello,
    Atomic hopefully you will see this!
    It has definitely been a while.
    I am not TTC, my cycles have been MIA for over a year, I'm quite certain. I have not been charting but haven't had it. Figured I was entering menopause . Wasn't ready but that's out of my control. Now to my question/concern. Last month in in March I had really really sore breasts and lots of cm. Didn't seem fertile but definitely lots. I had started a keto diet so I assumed it was from those changes. Then about 3 weeks later, AF showed up! Ha.
    At least I think it was. Almost normal but not super duper heavy like I had. It was kind of relieving to me that 1 maybe I could still ovulate, I know 🤪 crazy, and 2 I wasn't ready for menopause at 48. My Almost 8 year old daughter prays for a baby sister every night. She's precious.

So fast forward, I went to the Dr yesterday for a sinus infection and somehow discussed my cycles and she was very concerned that I had bleeding after a year because if you have not had a cycle in a year it's considered menopause and any bleeding after is abnormal and could be a symptom of uterine cancer....freakout mode!
    I'm sure I have not had any cycles before this one in a year, can't rule out spotting because I just don't remember.
    So anyway, my question is...how normal is Orr isn't it to have a cycle start after a year or more if nothing??

Thanks for any responses and Atomic, sure hope you and your family are doing well.
    We are great and in the midst of teenagers and all that comes along with that and my two younger ones. Blessed. Trying to enjoy every moment because it goes by too fast.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump ��