Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    wow no u/s ? is that standard where you are ?
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    lol nope I am in good ol USA and you know they love to do all the extras here lol.(1 and 3 women end up w/ c-sec.) my first back 13 years ago I don't think it was standard yet then to do "routine" ultrasounds. now I do not see ob's only my mw and you can go get one if you choose or if there is an issue but you would do that on your own. like I said if there was ever an issue then I would but usually they find issues that do not exist and stress mamas out so I have stayed away
    Its A Girl!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum23boys View Post
    This is interesting as since someone suggested my positive test at 8dpo may be down to twins ive been thinking the same - ive had naseau but no sickness for last 4 days very sore boobs, feel exhausted and my test today at 9dpo was a strong second line and it wasnt even a frer it was a normal day your period is due test which makes me think my hcg levels must be fairly high.

Here inn england we dont get early scans and i cant mention to midwife that it may be twins as there is no reason there should be as far as she is concerned so unless i have any bleeding or something like that they wont do a scan until 12 weeks.
    Just wanted to share that I didn't know how many dpo I was when I got my bfp, but after having my scan, I have figured out I was 8dpo when I first got a +opk and then I got a dark line on a FRER the next day. So I got an early positive result and I am not have twins. But I wasn't on Clomid, so I think you have more of a chance.
    2004 2007 2010

It's a boy! Due 7/8/2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Hun - I really do feel like its only 1
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well i found out yesterday at what would be my dates somewhere between 6+5 and 7+2 but only 1 heartbeat. I had an early scan just because of a recent miscarriage so to help ease my mind a bit over xmas and now this instead !! ha ha sods law !!
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    glad you got your scan mum I know you were stressing but glad they saw a healthy heartbeat yay
    sorry I just read your other post about 2 babies hope they both are growing big and strong by jan scan
    Last edited by Atsaukina1; December 19th, 2012 at 01:54 PM.
    Its A Girl!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12