Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Purchased the bundle/can't find the questionnaire!

Can someone tell me how to access the questionnaire or send me a link to it? I purchased the bundle plan and I've tried to follow the directions posted there, but for the life of me I cannot find it!!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just PM'd you!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi I purchased the bundle as we'll and can't find the questionnaire do I have to wait for my payment to be cleared before I can access it
    mum of 3 boys wanting to conceive

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumof3boyswantinggirl View Post
    Hi I purchased the bundle as we'll and can't find the questionnaire do I have to wait for my payment to be cleared before I can access it
    Access to the questionnaires is automatic but you used an eCheck and Paypal puts an automatic 7 day hold on those transactions because they can bounce. I can override that and give you access to the questionnaires. I will PM you with instructions.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I purchased with PayPal and nothing automatic was provided to me.... it just directed me back to the main website.... can you send me a link to the questionnaire for the personalized plan? Thanks!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here is the instructions when you sign up-

Once you sign up for the Personalized Plan and Coaching Service, you will be given access to the forum that grants you access to the questionnaires required to create your customized swaying plan. It will appear in the same forum as the service info- it is called "Access to Personalized Swaying Input Questionnaires" and it will appear under the Have a Question? Forum. Name of the business as it appears on customer card statements: DREAMBABY This is a 6-month subscription that you may choose to renew to maintain access to the forums for posting questions and receiving prioritized responses.

As it states, in that section of the forum, you can now see a new forum that is entitled Access to Personalized Swaying Questionnaires

That's how you may access them.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Go to this Forum Section-

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/foru...oaching-forums

And look for the forum with the white background that says Access to...

HTH
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD