Page 12 of 91 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillyginger View Post
    I was a big runner! For my first daughter I was running 4-6 miles 6 days per
    week. For DD2 I was using the running for weight loss app 3-5 times per week. I had slacked off with her because I’d had a miscarriage and I thought maybe my crazy running habit had something to do with it. But I was still very thin. 112 lbs. we dtd every 4 days for DD2 so it was once in the fertile window on the day of O (positive opk that day and temp spike the next). With DD1 I was going to school out of state and came home to dtd to conceive. We likely only dtd once before O. I thought I’d give all the info in case that helps someone with their sway or makes y’all feel better about your swaya
    Thank you so much!!! So no running for you this time ;-) and lots of eating!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TA Sait View Post
    Looks good.
    From 84kgs to 63, hmm cool..
    Good luck
    I think all for nothing as DH isn't cooperating, I feel like I no longer wanna ttc, got bored with behavior of DH, eats what he want anytime he wants, even if watching soccer at around 2300hrs can make a cup of tea with bread or soft drink so what am I doing, nothing, I jus gt angry or bored, after all the DD is for us all, I know DH is supporting us in prayers but God help those who do help themselves, from his family they all get the boys, so am jus tired, I need some words of encouragement maybe to pull through

Sent from my A7155_X4_mini using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone! Sorry I went AWOL for a bit, I was so exhausted with all things swaying after my 12/29 weekend ttc attempts that I just had to mentally check out & reenergize before having another go

@Sillyginger I am swaying blue!! Lots of pink swayers in this round of TTC thread but overall atomic says there are lots of blue swayers in 2019

@ruupau totally understand your frustration with DH lack of cooperation. When I initially explained swaying to DH, he laughed at me & said "why bother it's 50/50 anyway" - so that's annoying. He's also a smoker and I cannot control it so count that as a black X against my blue sway. I'm holding on to the idea that the woman's lifestyle/diet/etc have a more significant impact on the sway overall than the man's. It's the only thing that keeps me from punching him lol

As far as what I've done since my December AF ended...
    - HE diet (thank you holiday gluttony)
    - no working out (aside from chasing 11mo DD)
    - alcohol (red wine & heavy beers)
    - snacking a lot (especially salty crisps)
    - tracking BBT (Ava bracelet)
    - tracking CM
    - tracking OPK with Clear Blue Easy Digital
    - I got +OPK Friday 12/28, waited 24 hours, DTD Saturday 12/29 then stupidly missed Sunday BD attempts, but made up for it Monday morning/noon

I'm halfway through 2ww and going to PT next Friday 1/11 - after my chemical last month after a fairly solid sway attempt (minus baking soda douche which I didn't do this month after learning from atomic it is bad), I am nervous that the holiday travel & general stress of wanting a baby boy so badly will negatively affect my changes of conceiving at all. Fingers crossed for everyone in the same 2ww boat!!

Quote Originally Posted by ruupau View Post
    I think all for nothing as DH isn't cooperating, I feel like I no longer wanna ttc, got bored with behavior of DH, eats what he want anytime he wants, even if watching soccer at around 2300hrs can make a cup of tea with bread or soft drink so what am I doing, nothing, I jus gt angry or bored, after all the DD is for us all, I know DH is supporting us in prayers but God help those who do help themselves, from his family they all get the boys, so am jus tired, I need some words of encouragement maybe to pull through

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue2 View Post
    Hi everyone! Sorry I went AWOL for a bit, I was so exhausted with all things swaying after my 12/29 weekend ttc attempts that I just had to mentally check out & reenergize before having another go

@Sillyginger I am swaying blue!! Lots of pink swayers in this round of TTC thread but overall atomic says there are lots of blue swayers in 2019

@ruupau totally understand your frustration with DH lack of cooperation. When I initially explained swaying to DH, he laughed at me & said "why bother it's 50/50 anyway" - so that's annoying. He's also a smoker and I cannot control it so count that as a black X against my blue sway. I'm holding on to the idea that the woman's lifestyle/diet/etc have a more significant impact on the sway overall than the man's. It's the only thing that keeps me from punching him lol

As far as what I've done since my December AF ended...
    - HE diet (thank you holiday gluttony)
    - no working out (aside from chasing 11mo DD)
    - alcohol (red wine & heavy beers)
    - snacking a lot (especially salty crisps)
    - tracking BBT (Ava bracelet)
    - tracking CM
    - tracking OPK with Clear Blue Easy Digital
    - I got +OPK Friday 12/28, waited 24 hours, DTD Saturday 12/29 then stupidly missed Sunday BD attempts, but made up for it Monday morning/noon

I'm halfway through 2ww and going to PT next Friday 1/11 - after my chemical last month after a fairly solid sway attempt (minus baking soda douche which I didn't do this month after learning from atomic it is bad), I am nervous that the holiday travel & general stress of wanting a baby boy so badly will negatively affect my changes of conceiving at all. Fingers crossed for everyone in the same 2ww boat!!
    Welcome back Blue2, hope you get your boy this cycle, you made me lough and loosen up "punch him" haha, also holding on to the idea that DW's diet is more important but uuuu thats eating me a little,

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ruupau don't worry, my husband doesn't have a clue about the swaying i havnt mentioned it as he will think i have finally lost the plot!!

Welcome back blue2! Good luck for 2ww!!

6. Likes Blue2 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ruupau View Post

Hi ruupau need not to worry about what your husband is doing. Many husbands don't even know that their wives are even swaying (successfully).. It's not a matter of concern.

And moreover be happy that your husband has atleast accepted the BDing pattern, he agreed for one attempt. My hubby was not so happy with it but still I tried to convince him to try for atleast 1 or 2 months..

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wondering ladies how important the exercise is when ttc a girl . I've 2 boys and just seem to find it hard to get out every day .

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lilywhite View Post
    Just wondering ladies how important the exercise is when ttc a girl . I've 2 boys and just seem to find it hard to get out every day .

I think loads of us struggle!! There are so many other aspects to punk sway i can see lots of girls on here got their girls with no exercise... i think diet is a main tactic and 1 attempt. Exercise is a main one but if we can't manage it there's lots of other things to do too

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oooh thank you at least am lightened up, this delayed ovulation is taking this long, keeping fingers crossed that am going to get my positive OPK today or tomorrow

11. Likes Blue2 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @lily how old are your boys? You may be getting PLENTY of exercise just keeping up with them if they are little. I stress about getting too much exercise (blue sway here) keeping up with 11mo DD all day every day

Quote Originally Posted by lilywhite View Post

Page 12 of 91 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast