Page 13 of 91 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nell_ View Post
    I think loads of us struggle!! There are so many other aspects to punk sway i can see lots of girls on here got their girls with no exercise... i think diet is a main tactic and 1 attempt. Exercise is a main one but if we can't manage it there's lots of other things to do too
    Have been doing the diet also .(lost my way over Christmas back on track now) had been a bit all over the place with attempts been trying since last May . So going to try now with e4d and one attempt so fingers crossed . I've just been struggling to get in the amount of exercise in in the week and was afraid this might ruin the sway .

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue2 View Post
    @lily how old are your boys? You may be getting PLENTY of exercise just keeping up with them if they are little. I stress about getting too much exercise (blue sway here) keeping up with 11mo DD all day every day
    My boys are 4 and 18 months so yes they do keep me busy just trying to do as much as I can to sway pink .twice a week too I get out to a running club we do around 5k on those nights so hoping this will all help . Also trying not to stress out which is so hard as you all know . Keeping my fingers crossed for you for a little boy

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nell_ View Post
    Thank you so much!!! So no running for you this time ;-) and lots of eating!
    Nell, it’s so hard!!! I know pink swayers have it worse, but I feel so blah! I’m not used to eating this way, and I’d like to run! I do like this booty I’ve gotten though!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ruupau View Post
    I think all for nothing as DH isn't cooperating, I feel like I no longer wanna ttc, got bored with behavior of DH, eats what he want anytime he wants, even if watching soccer at around 2300hrs can make a cup of tea with bread or soft drink so what am I doing, nothing, I jus gt angry or bored, after all the DD is for us all, I know DH is supporting us in prayers but God help those who do help themselves, from his family they all get the boys, so am jus tired, I need some words of encouragement maybe to pull through

Sent from my A7155_X4_mini using Tapatalk
    That’s so annoying! But try not to be discouraged. I read the other day where Atomic addressed something like this, and she said most DHs aren’t participating in most of the sways done on this site and the results are still favorable! I feel like I’ve done a lot for our sway and my DH did take some vitamins and probiotics and cut back on alcohol, but he acts like I’m a slavedriver when I tell him we should BD at least every 4 days and then every day in fertile window! Any other time he’s begging to do it more frequently!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Any bfps, how are you and the sways, me seems to be stressed with not getting positive OPK yet, now CD14 and is very faint but the EWCM is there so maybe I missed it but last night it seemed to be close yet today very faint, now left with 1 clear blue and 1 strip don't know when I should test now

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ruupau View Post
    Any bfps, how are you and the sways, me seems to be stressed with not getting positive OPK yet, now CD14 and is very faint but the EWCM is there so maybe I missed it but last night it seemed to be close yet today very faint, now left with 1 clear blue and 1 strip don't know when I should test now

Nope.. Need to wait 8-9 days more for testing, these days seems like years..:-(:-(

When do you ovulate usually?? Like any ovulation pain or other symptoms??
    I think you can test tomorrow afternoon, coz the result line is still very faint na..

I was testing only once a day in the afternoon. I got a faint result line on 1st, and dark result line the other day itself.
    But still you ll know more when you ll probably ovulate and when is the best time

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anybody too close to 2WW?? How is it going on..
    And Nell??
    I seriously have no patience at all..
    Last edited by TA Sait; January 7th, 2019 at 03:58 AM.

8. Likes Blue2 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TA Sait View Post
    Anybody too close in 2WW?? How is it going on..
    And Nell??
    I seriously have no patience at all..
    Due on tomorrow or next day! Im like clockwork. How far into 2ww are you? 💖

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nope.. Need to wait 8-9 days more for testing, these days seems like years..:-(:-(

I think you can test tomorrow afternoon, coz the result line is still very faint na..

I was testing only once a day in the afternoon. I got a faint result line on 1st, and dark result line the other day itself.
    But still you ll know more when you ll probably ovulate and when is the best time
    Usually gt the positive on CD 14 around 3pm and darker than control around 7pm, then CD 15 back to faint, the pain is no more I felt it like 2 days ago and yesterday but it was mild like needle stab, only EWCM,

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can you get the test with flashy face? X

Page 13 of 91 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast