Page 45 of 91 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue2 View Post
    Hi friends! Sorry I have been MIA for a bit - how is everyone doing? What are your statuses?
    Thinking of all you getting ready to sway in the next few weeks FX for you!!! xxx

p.s. has anyone ever used/heard of someone using the Sneak Peek at-home finger prick gender prediction kit? I have my first OBGYN apt Friday 2/22 and will get NIPT results within 1-2wk after that but I can take the Sneak Peek test 2/13 and have results probably by 2/16 (if I purchase the expedited package)... I cannot take the anxiety of the unknown for a day longer than necessary!!!! Help
    Im so excited to hear your results and praying healthy blue for you!! So nice to hear from you! Im in 2ww again
    I've heard of the test but you have to be so careful not to contaminate the test so make sure area is clean as if you have a male in the house can pick up male dna eg DH. i only know that don't know anything else. How have you been feeling? x

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ruupau View Post
    Fingers crossed that you ovulated already, don't worry TA the bean might have made it to the final,

Sent from my A7155_X4_mini using Tapatalk
    Really hoping so ruu
    FX

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nell_ View Post
    Did you DTD when both lines were the same colour? Try not to worry or maybe DTD tonight just incase! Like i said maybe your ovulation pain is after ovulation and where you are pregnant it didn't cause the pain? Do you normally ovulate left or right side i normally do on the right hut this month was left ! xx
    The result line was a little lighter the control line..
    On a safer side, I already had sn attempt last night.. I don't wanna miss this month Nell..
    I usually ov on the right side most of the times...

Good luck for you Nell.. Fingers crossed for you

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue2 View Post
    Hi friends! Sorry I have been MIA for a bit - how is everyone doing? What are your statuses?
    Thinking of all you getting ready to sway in the next few weeks FX for you!!! xxx

p.s. has anyone ever used/heard of someone using the Sneak Peek at-home finger prick gender prediction kit? I have my first OBGYN apt Friday 2/22 and will get NIPT results within 1-2wk after that but I can take the Sneak Peek test 2/13 and have results probably by 2/16 (if I purchase the expedited package)... I cannot take the anxiety of the unknown for a day longer than necessary!!!! Help
    So excited to hear your result Blue2.. Hope you hear blue..
    Keep us updated... And good luck

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Praying for your bfp TA and Nell! Blue, that’s so exciting about the NIPT testing! I think I’ve seen atomic write that she’s not a huge fan of the sneak peek test because of the potential for opposites, but this is coming from a girl who’s probably going to stay team green til the end (me). So, if you just can’t wait, go for it!! I really hope you hear blue!
    I’m bummed again. I had my first ultrasound on Tuesday, and baby is measuring right on track! With a heart rate of 133! The problem is I ovulated from my left ovary. I’ve read a couple of places that say more girls come from the left and more boys come from the right. I know this is likely hogwash, but after my high hcgs and now this, I’m beginning to feel defeated.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TA Sait View Post
    On a safer side, I already had sn attempt last night.. I don't wanna miss this month Nell..

hope you had 72 hrs before the attempt, you won't miss it Ta all is well

7. Likes TA Sait liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TA Sait View Post

I ovulated from my left this cycle

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillyginger View Post
    Praying for your bfp TA and Nell! Blue, that’s so exciting about the NIPT testing! I think I’ve seen atomic write that she’s not a huge fan of the sneak peek test because of the potential for opposites, but this is coming from a girl who’s probably going to stay team green til the end (me). So, if you just can’t wait, go for it!! I really hope you hear blue!
    I’m bummed again. I had my first ultrasound on Tuesday, and baby is measuring right on track! With a heart rate of 133! The problem is I ovulated from my left ovary. I’ve read a couple of places that say more girls come from the left and more boys come from the right. I know this is likely hogwash, but after my high hcgs and now this, I’m beginning to feel defeated.
    Sillyginger hey, heard Atomic saying its not always you ovulate where you have the pain, and every egg is xx so how can we say its a boy from right and left is a boy if we carry xx. I too had twinges in my left and the implantation cramps were also in left side but I wouldn't trust that.

Am also team green with you Sillyginger.

10. Thanks Sillyginger thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillyginger View Post
    Thank you so much SG! Just took a cheap hcg test i found , its negative :-( took a cheap ovulation test too thats shown a really faint line. Maybe AF is coming im 12 days after dtd so i must be out this month...would it show by now? I felt pains day 11/12/13 normally day 14 so this must be a shorter cycle so must be out ... so sad!
    Don't worry about left and right you have a great chance of getting your boy like ruu said it doesn't matter left or right according to atomic :-) so pleased your little one is growing on track and a strong HB another old wives tale HB below 150 means boy lol xx

12. Thanks Sillyginger thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nell_ View Post
    Thank you so much SG! Just took a cheap hcg test i found , its negative :-( took a cheap ovulation test too thats shown a really faint line. Maybe AF is coming im 12 days after dtd so i must be out this month...would it show by now? I felt pains day 11/12/13 normally day 14 so this must be a shorter cycle so must be out ... so sad!
    Don't worry about left and right you have a great chance of getting your boy like ruu said it doesn't matter left or right according to atomic :-) so pleased your little one is growing on track and a strong HB another old wives tale HB below 150 means boy lol xx
    Can you try pt with this test which says 4 days before AF, those are sensitive, or you want to wait if AF arrives,

Page 45 of 91 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast