Page 79 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nell_ View Post
    Took a test bfn ☹ wish i hadn't bothered will just wait for af on thurs/fri now i may even come off this site just pop on to check on you girls... i know its only month 4 but im fed up pf ttc already everyone seems to have sex and get pregnant but me 😂 TA dont worry like blue2 says position really doesn't matter
    Nell you said that your 1st month attempt was not timed right. So practically just count it as 3rd month.. So you and me are in the same boat- 3rd month ttc.. Wish and hope we get bfp this cycle. Lots of love and prayers!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue2 View Post
    Oh Nell, so sorry to hear BFN. Do you feel AF coming on? I had several BFNs before my BFP in January. Same with DD back in 2017. So unless you really feel AF coming on, I wouldn't give up on this cycle just yet...
    No i don't feel it coming i will hold out some hope thank you blue2
    another day closer to results how are you feeling? sending blue dust!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TA Sait View Post
    Nell you said that your 1st month attempt was not timed right. So practically just count it as 3rd month.. So you and me are in the same boat- 3rd month ttc.. Wish and hope we get bfp this cycle. Lots of love and prayers!
    Thanks TA you're right it just feels forever doesn't it sending lots of love back we get our bfp soon and baby girls!

4. Likes TA Sait liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks TA you're right it just feels forever doesn't it sending lots of love back we get our bfp soon and baby girls!
    Yes definitely Nell.. I am not sure whether I can keep up with the diet so religiously in this 2ww lol.. I really can't anymore

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes definitely Nell.. I am not sure whether I can keep up with the diet so religiously in this 2ww lol.. I really can't anymore
    We are allowed cheat days atomic says its a good thing so go for it! It wont affect all our months of swaying. Treat yourself you deserve it 💗

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We are allowed cheat days atomic says its a good thing so go for it! It wont affect all our months of swaying. Treat yourself you deserve it 💗
    Ohh God! Thanks Nell. I ll feast now lol..

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aaaa Nell don't loose hope, you get your bfp dear, you want me to keep the journey to myself neh, cos will feel like am hurting Nell now, so hurry up Nell get your bfp please fingers crossed

Sent from my A7155_X4_mini using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ruupau View Post
    Aaaa Nell don't loose hope, you get your bfp dear, you want me to keep the journey to myself neh, cos will feel like am hurting Nell now, so hurry up Nell get your bfp please fingers crossed

Sent from my A7155_X4_mini using Tapatalk
    Oh no ruu i love hearing about you all and so happy for you please please keep me updated on your journey i just didnt want to be the annoying one -every month bfn 😂

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no ruu i love hearing about you all and so happy for you please please keep me updated on your journey i just didnt want to be the annoying one -every month bfn ��

Hey Nell what's making you feel like you're annoying with bfn. Even I am waiting for bfp, by grace of god if I get it this cycle. I ll definitely stay with you in your ttc journey, you're never alone.. Bigg hug to you dear and don't feel like you are alone or getting anyone annoyed.. We ll all stay together, now in ttc group and later in due date group and that is for sure.. And yes this jan ttc group will always be updated for each other... Cheer up!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Nell what's making you feel like you're annoying with bfn. Even I am waiting for bfp, by grace of god if I get it this cycle. I ll definitely stay with you in your ttc journey, you're never alone.. Bigg hug to you dear and don't feel like you are alone or getting anyone annoyed.. We ll all stay together, now in ttc group and later in due date group and that is for sure.. And yes this jan ttc group will always be updated for each other... Cheer up!
    Ignore me Ta 😂 you're right i think its just it feels more like 3 years than 3 months lol
    I want you to get your bfp TA soon and all of us our i was just feeling disheartened earlier im ok now
    Thank you all xx

Page 79 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast