Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Early Lactation?

Hello ladies! I am currently 9w as of today and my poor breasts have been in overdrive for weeks now! This makes baby #3 for me, but with my others no milk production or real breast growth happened until a week or so before delivery. My normally B cup bb's have skyrocketed to a C+ already and I have been needing breast pads for the past 3-4 weeks..

Anyone have any experience with this one pointing girl or boy?
    Proud mommy to 3 beautiful boys DSS '03, DS '06, and DS '08... Due 12/12... Hoping and praying for a little to finish off our family

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I only got sore and bigger boobs in early pregnancy with my girl!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had the same experience as Z. Honestly, my boobs seemed dead to the world after BFing my twins for 2 years, and with my pregnancy with ds3 my boobs never got sore. This time, though, my boobs got sore right near the beginning, and now at 20 weeks I still can't bear to have anyone touch them. They're also ginormous!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With DD1, HUGE from 8 weeks on and early leakage. With DD2, they didn't change at all; I really thought she was going to be a boy but she's my girliest girl yet, LOL. With DD3 they got big but not as early as they did with DD1.

FX it means girl for you

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had that with two of my boys. Pregnant with a girl now and so far no breast changes....
    2006, 2008, 2011, HT 2012

Cycle #1 @ HRC, March 2012: Pretesting FSH 5.7, AMH 2, AFC 19. 7 eggs retrieved, 6 fertilized & to GSN, 2 normal XY, 1 normal XX. Transferred 1XX. 1st beta 9 5dp5dt, 2nd beta 777 12dp5dt, 3rd beta 2823 15dp5dt. 124 at 6w6d (2 large SCHs seen). DD born 3 days overdue - December 2012.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i am lactating when i press and squeeze..and i know that when i wasn't getting my BFP's i never lactated at all no matter how much i squeezed. i however cannot recal if i lactated with ds's. and i do remember clearly my boobs grew big with my DD1 at the beginning...with ds's i think they only grew much bigger and heavy in the pregnancy when i was near the end as they filled with milk. this time i feel they are heavy and bigger too early but not quite as much as with dd1 unless of course i totally forgot how much they grew this early on...hope though it is a pormising sign together with all other old wive's tale and signs.
    Last edited by toomanyboys; May 1st, 2012 at 01:13 PM.

married for 18 years!!!!

ME '74 DH '69

MUM to 5 happy active talented fiesty '00, '04, '06, '12, 14 and 1 '08. GD PART OF MY LIFE NOW. Accepted and enjoying life with my kids! Now in my early 40's still a small glimmer of hope to possibly be blessed with another pink bean, however, more of a fantasy then a deliberate attempt. On coil and not planning anymore. Don't think I could handle GD now.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mine have grown just one cup size over the last 24 weeks.. But have been leaking since 22weeks. I'm having a boy!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My boobs only grew big and got sore with DD#1...never have had milk until late in my pregnancy.
    Our 6-pack of girlies