Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hate this theory mainly because I feel it is one of the most accurate ones and I have only been feeling twinges on my right and am desperate for a girl.
    For me it felt like a done deal at 7 weeks due to these pains and now I am just clutching at straws. I cannot remember at all where I felt pains with my boys as wasn't obsessing about it at all.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lauralou if you felt twinches on your right you might very well have ovulated from the left, it could be the eggs that weren´t ovulated you´re feeling. Like a pp said, it often happens that one has felt twinches on a certain side and later it is confirmed by ultrasound that ovulation was actually on the opposite side. You can´t tell which side you ovulated from just by O-pain. So you´re still in the race, good luck!
    6 3
    swayed for a

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks indira I so hope you are right. All the pains since ovulation have been on the right as well, oh well time will tell!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had the egg cyst on the left this past cycle because I had an u/s right before also, but when it was O time, I had pain on both sides, but did notice a few extra twinges on the left. I think every woman if different with o pains and such, but I would generally say that there is no truth to the left=boys thing. Don't worry about it!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe we feel the pain on one side and O on the other? I don't know...
    I always feel o pain on the left (well almost always for sure) but with this pregnancy i had very had pains on the right only. well see...
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All this egg from the left or right doesn't make much sense to me.... The man is the one that decides the gender so maybe we should ask them what side the sperm came from! Swaying only makes a friendly environment for the desired gender.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by purplepoet20 View Post
    All this egg from the left or right doesn't make much sense to me.... The man is the one that decides the gender so maybe we should ask them what side the sperm came from! Swaying only makes a friendly environment for the desired gender.
    You're right but I can't help obsessing over stuff like this when people do studies on them

2007 2008 2012

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For me it is less about what side you ovulate from but more about the side of the pains from implantation and after. This kind of gives away what side baby is resting on which brings us back to the ramzi theory! To me ramzi theory is as good as a gender test which is why I really don't want to see what side baby is on at 12 week scan! Honestly I wish I had never read anything on this theory, I hate it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dloui, do not worry!!

They confirmed that I o'ed from the right this pregnancy and I am having a GIRL!! When I heard that I o'ed from my right, I was so distraught I sent AS an urgent PM because that wasn't the news I wanted to hear. I also had O pains on my *left* though the tech def. said I o'ed from my right. What side you have O pains does not matter because you could have pain on the side you don't O from, so unless a tech or doctor tells you exactly where you O'ed, guessing from pain alone is not even correct.

Also, TTC5 here did O from her left (confirmed) and while she does not have 100% confirmation of a boy, she has the most boyish nub I've seen plus a U/S pic she showed us a few weeks ago I saw something between the legs that was definitely boy looking!

I think this whole idea is rubbish to be honest with you. Because if this was true, HT could not work at all, or even boy/girl twins.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by auroara78 View Post
    Dloui, do not worry!!

They confirmed that I o'ed from the right this pregnancy and I am having a GIRL!! When I heard that I o'ed from my right, I was so distraught I sent AS an urgent PM because that wasn't the news I wanted to hear. I also had O pains on my *left* though the tech def. said I o'ed from my right. What side you have O pains does not matter because you could have pain on the side you don't O from, so unless a tech or doctor tells you exactly where you O'ed, guessing from pain alone is not even correct.

Also, TTC5 here did O from her left (confirmed) and while she does not have 100% confirmation of a boy, she has the most boyish nub I've seen plus a U/S pic she showed us a few weeks ago I saw something between the legs that was definitely boy looking!

I think this whole idea is rubbish to be honest with you. Because if this was true, HT could not work at all, or even boy/girl twins.
    Thanks Auroara
    its so tough having the internet, I google everything!!

2007 2008 2012

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast