Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Butt growth and gender

Did your butt grow with your pregnancy, a lot or a little, and what was the gender of your baby?

I am wondering this because my butt hasn't grown much at all this pregnancy, other than a little weight I have gained everywhere, but mostly I am just huge out front. At work, I was just complaining about being fat and big in general, and I made a comment about "my fat ass", which is actually not all that fat (none of my pants are tight in the rear). Anyway someone told me that meant my baby was a girl, because with girls your butt grows. I have had 2 girls, and I honestly don't remember my butt being any bigger then than with my boy pregnancy. Anyone know anything about this Old Wive's Tale?
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will just say this.. My ass is big enough.. so I don't need a bigger one!!!!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really think it depends on your heights and in general where do you pack the fat when you gain weight ..you have the pear shape, apple shape etc... BUT..... I have had two girls and yes I have gained all in my butt... Both my pregnancies were hips and butt weight, which is really hard to lose
    2006 2010
    baby boy is here 06/26/2013 after 2 IVF cycles 1 FET

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My bum has grown heaps!!!!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ha, ha Hobbi, you made me laugh!
    With DD1 I can't remember, DD2 I was huge and so was my butt , this time it looks like it has shrinked if that's possible.
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have gained 14lbs and it went all to my boobs and butt and I'm having a boy, with dd1 I gained weight all over and with dd2 I barely gained weight anywhere other than my stomach

2007 2008 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm fairly short and so I generally gain weight all over while pregnant. Yes, this means my already ample butt gets even bigger in pregnancy - boy or girl.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, good to get answers all over the board! I have gained weigh everywhere, but pretty proportionally, aside from my giant belly. My butt definitely hasn't gotten huge or anything. I have had several people ask if I am carrying more than one baby and everyone else is shocked I have 3 months left to go.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    every pregnancy ppl tell me the same: "you're all belly"

my butt is bigger each time just from gaining wieght every preg but it's not huge or it hasn't grown on its own. The only thing besides my belly that has grown this time are my boobs. They went from a B to a C, and they never grew during preg with my boys.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With my two boys, definitely grew a big butt. First pregnancy, my 5 year old niece pointed it out and asked if your butt gets pregnant too. Second pregnancy, I held up my maternity jeans from my first and thought holy heck, I'll never fit into these! Then 3 months later I did. And that's with gaining the recommended weight (34 lbs each)
    12.24.08 4.13.10 third and last. It is nice being queen of my castle but would love to add a princess.

My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker

After 12 months ttc, taking a little sanity break. Fx to all of the dear ladies on here in the meantime.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast