Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Five Element Theory for baby boy

This is sort of a spin off of the ancient chinese calendar, but it converts it to the five elements and is supposed to be much more accurate for those wanting to conceive a boy.
    The first thing you have to do is find out which element represents that male and female based on your birthdate.
    Then, you search for the year in which your children are/will be conceived. If the male element is in the top row (the year) then there is a better chance for a boy that entire year. If there is a boy symbol in the year and the month of conception, then it is an ideal month for a boy. If there is not a boy symbol in the year, then there needs to be two boys in the month for a better chance.

So, here's what I want to know...
    1. For those who have boys, is it accurate? If not, were there girl symbols present in the year and/or month?
    2. For those who have girls, were there boy symbols in the year and/or month?

If this is too confusing for you and you want me to check it out for you, I need to know the following...
    1. your birthdate including time
    2. the month and year of conception and the gender of each child

Thanks for all who are willing to help me on my quest for info and hopefully a...

Chinese Astrology Gender Prediction - Predict Baby Boy using Chinese Gender Chart
    11/07
    4/10
    TTC

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok wow- I am confused! I tried to do it. I have two boys. Here is my info- oils you do it and tell me results?

My birthdate: June 22,1980 12:35pm EST

DS1: conceived November 2006

DS2: conceived August 2008

#3: unknown gender so far conceived August 2012
    2007 2009
    Newest little dude due May 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok wow- I am confused! I tried to do it. I have two boys. Here is my info- could you do it and tell me results?

My birthdate: June 22,1980 12:35pm EST

DS1: conceived November 2006

DS2: conceived August 2008

#3: unknown gender so far conceived August 2012
    2007 2009

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, with DS1, it was a wash...you had the sign of daughter in the year, but son in the month. For DS2, you had 2 daughter signs in the year and 1 daughter sign in the month. For this new one, there is the daughter sign in the year, and then 2 daughter signs in the month.
    I'll be interested to see what the new little bundle is
    Thanks for letting me test it out!
    11/07
    4/10
    TTC

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So because my results seem to be opposite....should I be expecting another boy based on this chart?
    2007 2009

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The chart is if you are trying to conceive a boy...there is really no mention of if you want to have a girl at all for this particular chart. I would assume that if the girl elements were there, that would mean a girl since the boy element means a boy. So, based on just my assumption, I would say that this one would be a boy too because it's showing opposite...
    11/07
    4/10
    TTC

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Think I worked it out!
    Female metal is my sign for boys, it was present in both 2009 and 2011, my boys year if birth

If I want a girl, it's male metal, so looks like May next year ;D

Wish it was that easy!!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thehappypixi...for the boys, was the sign in just the year or did you also have it in the month?...so next year, there is a male metal in both the year and month for you???
    11/07
    4/10
    TTC

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That was collosally confusing

I *think* my male sign is female earth and my female sign is male earth.

In 2009, there were TWO female earth signs and I had a son. In 2011, there wasn't a single sign that pointed to earth at all. So I guess it wasn't an ideal year to have a boy, but I did. In 2012, there is one male earth sign, I assume that makes it more likely for me to have a girl this year?

I didn't get a "chart" Maybe I need to look more closely.
    A: "Owner" of the following brood:
    -Our biggest surprise dude (L: 2009)
    -Our rainbow little man (K: 2011)
    -Our sway and pray little diva (J: 2013)
    -Our lucky charm guy (S: 2015)
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmmm, I just figured out the chart thing.

In 2009, there were two signs for the YEAR that would incline me toward male. But the month I conceived had none of that sign.

In 2011, it turns out the month I conceived was actually part of 2010 charts (he was a January conception). The month he was conceived there were TWO of my male signs, canceling out the fact that there were no earth signs in the year 2011. There was also no sign in 2010 for me to have a male (there was a female sign, but the two in the month I suppose cancelled that out).

In 2012, there is a sign of the female (for me, which is male earth) in the year and TWO in the month we conceived.

I wish stuff like this was accurate. Looks promising for a girl, even though I don't believe it for a second. Would be cool though!!
    Last edited by hotdogz&boyz; November 9th, 2012 at 10:34 AM.
    A: "Owner" of the following brood:
    -Our biggest surprise dude (L: 2009)
    -Our rainbow little man (K: 2011)
    -Our sway and pray little diva (J: 2013)
    -Our lucky charm guy (S: 2015)
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast