Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Big Smile

I did the red cabbage test with DS3... I had two Conflicting results in the same day

So for the ring test, does it have to be your wedding ring? As mine won't come off! I will use my engagement ring and let you guys know :P
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL it is kinda freaky

I did try the backing soda test and it fizzled but only a very very tiny bit like couple of fizz bubbles and that was it then lol so not too sure whats that mean.
    Didnt do the red cabbage test yet as i think its too early at 5 weeks, heard have to be between 8-10 weeks, and yea on youtube almost all of them say the got accurate result lol but yours defo looks like boy result so that really makes me 2x to do it lol but they all good fun at the end of the day, and to pass the waiting time hey x
    1 2010 April
    2 2011 April
    due 2013 July

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreaOD View Post
    LOL it is kinda freaky

I did try the backing soda test and it fizzled but only a very very tiny bit like couple of fizz bubbles and that was it then lol so not too sure whats that mean.
    Didnt do the red cabbage test yet as i think its too early at 5 weeks, heard have to be between 8-10 weeks, and yea on youtube almost all of them say the got accurate result lol but yours defo looks like boy result so that really makes me 2x to do it lol but they all good fun at the end of the day, and to pass the waiting time hey x
    The greatest friends I have here on GD.. tried the red cabbage test and got opposite results too!
    I waved the white flag after that..and this was before my own result..but I just had to do it!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok... Definite boy result over the tum
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll come report my result later
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My sister did the ring test on me both before I was pregnant and it came up girl and when I was pregnant over the bump and it came up boy. I have a DD
    DD Christmas 2010

DS Sucessful Boy Sway July 2013

DD2: Sucessful Girl Sway March 1st 2016

Thank you atomic & gender dreaming. Feeling so blessed to have had 2 sucessful sways. We would love one more to complete our family and our fingers are crossed for blue

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My ring test has my two boys accurate (lines for them). It says girl next. Then boy.

I have done over the tummy with both results in my last pregnancy. He did start as twins...but not boy/girl twins (same sac, same placenta...generally identicals). I don't know how to interpret that. So I never put much stock into the over the tummy ones.

But it's freaky to do the one over your hand. My mom did it to me, I did it to myself...both times the exact same results...boy, boy, girl, boy. It was right for my moms three kids...girl, boy, boy. I have seen folks who say its wrong though. I can't imagine it can possibly be that accurate. But it's fun!!
    A: "Owner" of the following brood:
    -Our biggest surprise dude (L: 2009)
    -Our rainbow little man (K: 2011)
    -Our sway and pray little diva (J: 2013)
    -Our lucky charm guy (S: 2015)
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    well over my wrist was BBBGBG AND THERE IS NO WAY WE ARE HAVING 6 KIDS !!! This 1 is our last 1 !!!
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum23boys View Post
    well over my wrist was BBBGBG AND THERE IS NO WAY WE ARE HAVING 6 KIDS !!! This 1 is our last 1 !!!
    Unless you have triplets LOL
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL Mrs. P...that was funny!

I did a variation of this test (I did a pencil test) and it said BBGB for me many times...it's so spooky! It said that before I got preggo with my daughter, and now that I'm really sure I want a 4th, I feel like there's no way that I won't have a 3rd son, my 4th child...
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast