Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question RING test!! How accurate was it for you?

So I just done this test first on my wrist with my weeding ring said BBG, so it got it right with my 2 boys am 5 weeks pregnant now and really hope it got it right with my 3rd being girl!!!
    Then done it over my belly too and give me big circles again!!! Which means Lets hope its right!!
    (Didnt really know and do any test with my first 2 boys)
    If you have done this test let me know if it was right for you!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've done the test when I was pregnant with my son and it went forward and backwards, meaning boy and it was indeed a boy. I haven't done it with this little one but I think I'll do it, at least for fun. Hope it works for you though since it said girl By the way, I also remember my sister doing it when she was pregnant with her son, the ring marked boy and it was a boy
    swayed for but blessed with

Our little bundle of joy has arrived Born on 31st May 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok Andrea, just did the test, backwards and forwards, so that should be Boy for me!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamingpink77 View Post
    Ok Andrea, just did the test, backwards and forwards, so that should be Boy for me!
    K wait... the first result isn't that the child you currently have? You wait for it to stop and THEN that should be this pregnancy..And I just wanted to throw in there.. for some people circle is boy and back and forth is girl..

Like that's going to help right?
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks dreamingpink That give me some hope it could be right lol So What ive heard if u do in on ur wrist it gives you the number of ur child and what gender they are (back and forth-boy, circle-girl) it will start moving then stop u wait and it will move again and stop so on.. and if u do it over ur belly it tells you the current pregnancy gender, same back and forth-boy, circle-girl.
    So where dit u do it dreamingpink? Over ur belly?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreaOD View Post
    Thanks dreamingpink That give me some hope it could be right lol So What ive heard if u do in on ur wrist it gives you the number of ur child and what gender they are (back and forth-boy, circle-girl) it will start moving then stop u wait and it will move again and stop so on.. and if u do it over ur belly it tells you the current pregnancy gender, same back and forth-boy, circle-girl.
    Okay gotcha..
    I did mine over my hand when I did it..
    I believe it was circle, circle, and diagonal (twins), then back and forth
    This is my rainbow baby, so I did conceive right before her.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreaOD View Post

I did it several times on my belly, first I was just standing and did it near my tummy, then I layed on sofa and did it right over belly. It seemed to be going a little in circle at one time, but it immediately turned forward backward. I'll try it on my wrist.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tried it two times on wrist and both were full circles...this is gonna freak me out

Tried it again on tummy,laying flat again and this time it went in circles, tried it for 2 times and both circles......this really is freaky!
    Last edited by dreamingpink77; November 24th, 2012 at 07:45 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamingpink77 View Post
    Tried it two times on wrist and both were full circles...this is gonna freak me out
    LOL
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Now remember, it's just for fun.. and has as much merit as the red cabbage gender test, the baking soda test, the intelligender, and the gendermaker.. tests

I was a FIRM believer on the Red Cabbage Gender Test because all the ladies on youtube up to the time it was to take my test had accurate results.. except one..

but as you can see just before 10 weeks,

butterfly'sredcabbageresult.jpg

I had a BLARING Boy Result!!!
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; November 24th, 2012 at 07:54 AM.
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast