Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Psychics?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Psychics?

Who did you go to for a prediction? Were they accurate?

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had a reading by Sloan Bella and by Tricia and they were both wrong. Both saw a 3rd boy for me. These are both psychics who other girls I knew swore by as being really accurate. Glad they were wrong for me.

I know this is foolish, but the owt's really sucked me in when I was pregnant with dd. Everything from the ring test, Chinese gender chart, heart rate, bw for the sequential screen and nub etc., all pointed to girl. But the psychics said boy, so I was a wreck leading up until we knew for sure.

5 failed MS IUI/IVF cycles

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cheri22 got it right for DS3.
    Mom to Sept. 04, April 08, ^i^ May 09 & April 10

Trying to convince DH to try for a tubal reversal baby girl soon!

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I went to an amazing psychic - seriously- he got so many many things right- several years ago who said that I was going to have one girl. Well, I have a son. So, almost everything right.
    and my HT

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've talked to numerous psychics...only one has been good. Sister Haven got everything right...and has predicted a girl for my fourth. She was amazing. I have zero info out there with my name, email addy etc so i really think she is the real deal. She guessed what I'm doing in life, that I home school my kids, how and where my kids are born....it was all pretty unreal.
    I really hope she's right.
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cheri22 and she was wrong. She said DD4 will be a boy.
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    doulamama who is sister haven?
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    http://sisterhaven.webs.com/

Here is her page. It looks like she's not doing readings right now I have to say that she's amazing!

Our beautiful is here!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I saw a psychic in person in Atlanta when I was there many years ago. It was when I was about to leave my husband, and didn't have my kids with me. I thought it would be a good test to see if she was for real, because I didn't have a diaper bag or look like a "mommy" in particular that day, kinda dressed fun and funky and was out on the town by myself. So, she says that there was negative energy in my wedding ring, without me even asking her a question. Then, she says for me to ask her something. I say, "Will I have children?" Not MORE, just a plain question as if I had none so far. She says, "You have 2, either the girls or the boys now, I can't tell which one, but you will have the other set someday." I almost fell out of my chair!!!!!!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaInLove View Post
    I saw a psychic in person in Atlanta when I was there many years ago. It was when I was about to leave my husband, and didn't have my kids with me. I thought it would be a good test to see if she was for real, because I didn't have a diaper bag or look like a "mommy" in particular that day, kinda dressed fun and funky and was out on the town by myself. So, she says that there was negative energy in my wedding ring, without me even asking her a question. Then, she says for me to ask her something. I say, "Will I have children?" Not MORE, just a plain question as if I had none so far. She says, "You have 2, either the girls or the boys now, I can't tell which one, but you will have the other set someday." I almost fell out of my chair!!!!!!
    Whoa! Spooky!!! I love this kind of stuff! I'm so convinced that the psychic I got a reading from is right....it almost makes me want to just go for it and not sway. But then the rational part of my brain goes "DON'T DO IT!!". LOL
    I think that's so awesome that you got a reading like that!! 2 boys in your future....how cool would that be??!!
    On another note, I'm getting an Angel reading done this Sunday I'll let you gals know what she sees!

Our beautiful is here!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast