Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Breast growth baby movement and gender

ok Ladies just wondering if there is anything in this I'm 19+6 and have felt no movement even though this is #6 I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this with all my boys I felt movements quite early on.

The other major difference is the size of my boobs they have gone up at least a bra size which never happened with my boys so just wondering if anyone has experienced the same things/.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My bra size went up about 1 size in the first 20wks and by 40 they were 2 sizes bigger but no pain at all.

With DS1 I felt movement from about 12wk and he kicked 24/7 and mostly right in the liver. Dr said he was going to be a very active baby... He has hardly slept even as a newborn, short naps, but slepts 6hrs every night.

With DS2 I felt very little movement. About 3-5mths I felt lite butterfly feelings. At about 6-9mths he may kick once in a great while. He is a wild child but right now at 14mths he naps 4hrs a day and sleeps 8hrs at night. He has always been a good sleeper and eater.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants