Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sad Face Scared major boy sign

At the very beginning on my pregnancy i had no appetite now all of a sudden i can't stop eating! I just ate a turkey& cheese sandwich&fries. Didn't get full so had a bowl of oatmeal still not full
    I remember with my last son i ate a lot! But it was a lot of Fast food but i still ate a lot and never was full. I am praying i will still get my girl but i've heard eating more during pregnancy high chance of boy
    Last edited by 6bluewant1pink; April 12th, 2013 at 07:50 PM.
    Mommy to 7 finally had #1 in 2016! Had boy #8 after. Now returning to try to sway for final child praying for #2 🤞🙏

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wouldn't worry about it I have two girls and I would go through periods where I felt like I would eat everything in sight ! One time I sat down and ate a whole gallon of ice cream and was still hungry, so I polished off a box of cereal and some sandwiches lol

2007 2008 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and i have diabetes during pregnancy, i am on insulin. I don't know if that mean anything.
    Mommy to 7 finally had #1 in 2016! Had boy #8 after. Now returning to try to sway for final child praying for #2 🤞🙏

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think the reason why I've been eating so much lately is because I was on LE for quite a while before I conceived and was at my lowest adult weight when I did conceive. I don't fit into my super skinny jeans anymore but my old jeans are still a bit big on me. Also, the morning sickness this time around has been downright horrible and the only thing that keeps it away is frequent eating. If I go for a while without eating the nausea hits me and I feel horrible again, so I'm having to eat more.

Did you lose a lot of weight on LE, and how is your nausea for this pregnancy?
    2012 (my sweetest little bug)

2013 Thank you Atomic Sagebrush and Gender Dreaming!

Link to my successful girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Serious don't worry about it! I barley eat this preg! I haven't gained any weight and mines another boy
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's called "pregnancy"! You can't tell anything from pg symptoms.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am the complete opposite, I always say this pregnancy is so different this must be a girl and its always a boy lol, I never eat a lot till 3rd trimester though, I can't stomach anything until then, that's the only thing my pregnancies share, everything else is different, my sister had a girl and all she did was eat eat eat, she gained a bunch of weight, she ate all the time, said she was hungry non stop and hers was/is a girl, there's people with pigeon pairs and tell you their pregnancies were identical they were surprised they had opposite gender, they just knew it would be the same gender as their first, I would *try* not to worry but I know it's hard
    Married for 20yrs, SAHM to 7 healthy boys and one surprise daughter(2021)

Sometimes God's plan is different than what you had in mind, but His plan is always better and He might surprise you later

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't worry about eating, I had 2 DD and 1 DS and will all 3 I gained between 60- 70lbs, i just ate everything in sight, I think it;s just a pregnancy thing.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I didn't eat much my last pregnancy and I had DS4 his pregnancy was different from my other boy pregnancy. This pregnancy was the same as my 1st three boys. I don't think that has anything to do with it.
    Mom of and born July 18th 2013.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Ladies! I know this is gonna come off crazy but sometimes i make myself not eat a lot or avoid meat. I told my friend that she said silly from the time your egg&his sperm met that determine the gender of the baby. No matter what i do now the baby is either already gonna be a boy or a girl .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast