Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh okay do I have to pay the 12 dollar extra

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nope. I would just get the Personalised swaying plan with the coaching service
    Very blessed with

Due 24th March 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My DD's are 11 months apart. I was on a very LE diet. Low calorie no vitamins very tired taking care of DD 1 with basically no help. DD 2 wasnt planned but I think it was because I was very low nutrition. I want to start trying for a DS but Im scared and nervous as this is our last shot. Really happy that I found this place and get some support from people who feel the same way as me.

5. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Mcf11 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummyof2girls View Post
    My DD's are 11 months apart. I was on a very LE diet. Low calorie no vitamins very tired taking care of DD 1 with basically no help. DD 2 wasnt planned but I think it was because I was very low nutrition. I want to start trying for a DS but Im scared and nervous as this is our last shot. Really happy that I found this place and get some support from people who feel the same way as me.
    Were you nursing at the time you got pregnant with your DD2? I'll be swaying when my DS3 is about 4mo, and I'll be nursing still.

DS1🏼, DS2, DS3 Jan. '16 I'll sway for a DD for my DH!!

7. Likes Mcf11, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    with my boys I didn't nurse long I probably nursed for 3 months and that was it but carried a healthy diet and If I can recall I did continue to take my prenatal vitamins. I am sooo grateful for this forum and the lovely ladies I found on here (especially atomic sagebrush!!) after my 2 boys I finally got my princess!! I highly recommend the sway plan for anyone that is giving it another shot! very much worth it!

9. Thanks atomic sagebrush, Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by XXforhubby View Post
    Were you nursing at the time you got pregnant with your DD2? I'll be swaying when my DS3 is about 4mo, and I'll be nursing still.

DS1��, DS2, DS3 Jan. '16 I'll sway for a DD for my DH!!
    Hi - I actually didnt nurse because i had a c section and it used to hurt me too much. I pumped here and there for the first 6-8 weeks but that's about it. I also forgot to continue taking my vitamins and stuff so I wasnt very healthy at the time lol I had lost 30 pounds from DD 1 though and then when she was 4 months old I got pregnant again and it was another girl. Want to try for a DS now, any tips from your DS experiences?

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Having babies back to back (close in age)

Thanks! Well I led a classic boy lifestyle for DS1 and DS2.

I grazed throughout the day never letting my blood sugar get too low. Think small breakfast, small snack, small lunch, small snack, small dinner, and sometimes a very small snack before bed. I ate 1500-1800 calories but ate very nutritious and slow absorbing foods. Fruits if I had a sweet craving. I also loved granola bars (Kashi dark chocolate cherry), protein bars (Luna chocolate chip cookie dough, or a handful of walnuts and raisins for a snack. Sometimes I would do celery, 2Tbsp of a nut butter mixed with 2Tbsp of raisins to dip the celery in. I did eat meat but not huge portions. I drank green tea in the morning and again at midday- sometimes black tea.

I worked out 5 times a week for 40-60 min doing 30min of lifting weights- circuit training followed by 15-30min of cardio. Somedays I would do power yoga or Pilates (I hate doing cardio- I feel like a damn mouse on a wheel !).

We BDed several times starting when I ended AF through when my CM dried up.

I took prenatal vitamins with DHA and Vitamin D 400mcg with Calcium before we started to TTC both times.

DS3 was a failed girl sway due to me needing to add some boy friendly supplements and a bit of meat to increase my fertility just to get pregnant. I took a supplement for non-swaying purposes that messed up my hormones and fertility. Check with Atomic before taking anything!!

Let me know if I can help further! Here is a ton of my boy baby dust !!

13. Likes Mcf11 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, I ate breakfast cereal (healthy- like Kashi cereals or Cascadian Farm cereals), oatmeal with fresh or frozen berries, two eggs and toast, or a bagel thin with cream cheese for breakfast. I would have a lunch meat sandwich with fruit and veggies for lunch, leftovers, or a chicken salad for lunch. Dinner was whatever DH wanted- usually a meat, veggie and a carb or casserole or pasta dish.

15. Likes Mcf11 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We have a huge thread where many of us described what we did to get our boys here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...-our-boys.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

17. Likes Mcf11 liked this post
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast