Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hunger and weight gain

Hiya, so Im wondering how hungry you are/were with boys/girls.

Everything is pointing towards boy again but the only thing at the moment that 'could' sugest something different from the other pregnancies is that I just dont particularly feel any hungrier than pre-pregnancy.

Maybe this will come later but currently at 12.5 weeks I only feel a rumbly hunger at the end of the day if I havent eaten a lot.
    Yesterday I had a cheese sarnie and salad at 10am, a chicken roll at 3pm and then tomato soup for dinner and was a bit hungry at bedtime where as with the other pregnancies I was hungrier than that.

Im eating the same types of foods but just not feeling as hungry and not eating quite as much.

Were you more hungry/less hungry with your pregnancies?

Thanks

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I bump this for you.
    +1

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I didn't notice that I was "more" or "less" hungry-- The main difference between my boy pregnancies + this (GIRL!) pregnancy is: my nausea.

With the boys I was SO nauseated & threw up through 22-24 weeks. I wanted to eat, was hungry, but couldn't because I was so sick. With this pregnancy, I've never truly been nauseated. I only threw up 1x at 21 weeks (& it seemed really random). With her, though, my stomach always hurt in the beginning. It hurt when I didn't eat & when I did eat.

I was kinda surprised by this because they say you're "more" sick with a girl. Not true!!!!

Due Nov 2015-- Praying for