Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ZB -

based on what I saw on your u/s pics dont buy pink yet because even i think 12 & 15 wks is to early to "know". Get one now or very soon. I still think that one of your next 2 will be a boy but it's your girls that will do better in life! Very smart girls and a boy would be spoiled.

I am having a hard time with feelings right now. I am not dreaming or seeing much for myself.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by purplepoet20 View Post
    ZB -
    Very smart girls and a boy would be spoiled.

I am having a hard time with feelings right now. I am not dreaming or seeing much for myself.
    Awww, that is so sweet of you! And a spoiled boy-now that would be 200% true LOLOL!
    I do always remember what you've told me when you saw my girls' pic-you see 2 more kiddos close in age which is probably going to happen if this one is a girl! Thank you for encouragement!

Are you having hard time because you think/feel it might be a boy again? When you're going for u/s?
    I'm sending hugs you're way, I know EXACTLY how dark it can be....
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well that is creepy!
    I watched how this works on YouTube and never imagined the ring would start moving by itself.
    When it started going side to side, I though it would just keep doing that but I got a circle as well..

I got the same results twice:

We´re not having a fourth though!
    I really tried with power of mind to make it circle after the second boy but that didn´t work.
    6 3
    swayed for a

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so freaked out I will jinx myself If I do this test, so I will wait until I am safely prego!! hahaha
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have done this with a needle, and it said GBGB, which is what I am hoping for, but I feel like I am having another girl... I guess I will know if the needle is right in a few months!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did it and it said BBG...GB those extra 2 are not in the plan lol!!!

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just did this....craziest thing ever! It literally moved then dead stopped and moved again. I had a ceiling fan on while I did it so I thought that maybe it was what was moving it but after the last "baby" it just stopped and didn't move a single bit!!!!

It did for me. I have BBGB and am pregnant with ? ....crazy. Going to do it again tomorrow.

ETA: I had always heard that you hold it over your palm so I just did it...same order BBGBG but it was stronger movement...like I literally felt a "pull" on the chain and ring, like someone was pulling on the other end moving it. Chain was tight.
    Last edited by fivebabies; April 16th, 2012 at 11:09 PM.
    Now SIXbabies!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fivebabies View Post
    I just did this....craziest thing ever! It literally moved then dead stopped and moved again. I had a ceiling fan on while I did it so I thought that maybe it was what was moving it but after the last "baby" it just stopped and didn't move a single bit!!!!

It did for me. I have BBGB and am pregnant with ? ....crazy. Going to do it again tomorrow.

ETA: I had always heard that you hold it over your palm so I just did it...same order BBGBG but it was stronger movement...like I literally felt a "pull" on the chain and ring, like someone was pulling on the other end moving it. Chain was tight.
    Did you do it yourself or have someone do it for you, I might try this today

2007 2008 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My coworker is really into this and swears by it. She's done the pencil test several times on me and it always says: BBGB. I don't plan on having a 4th at the moment, esp. if this one is indeed a girl, but yet I've always had that feeling that I'm not done with boys, and the way I can't tolerate hormonal birth control, it would be feasbile that at some point my DH and I might have yet another opps (our boys were opps) and have yet another boy. I just *feel* that he is still out there, waiting to be born. I also have the sense that there is one daughter in my future. I am excited that it predicted girl for this pregnancy...I find out on Friday, and I will update this thread whether the pencil test is right for my 3rd!
    Last edited by auroara78; April 17th, 2012 at 09:31 AM.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok I just tired this again with the needle in it and it said boy, boy, m/c, girl, boy m/c, boy, and then girl and stopped, Hope it's right! Pretty freaky!

~Chloe Paige~ 10/29/12 @ 32 weeks

DS 12 ♥ DS 10 ♥ DD 8 ♥ DS 6 ♥ DS 4

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast