Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't remember if I replied on this thread or not yet!

But this totally did creep me out when I did it while pg. I think I did it like, every day ... and it always said GGB.

Most of you know how that turned out for me

Even though it was CLEARLY wrong as I definitely have another girl here now, I found it crazy how it was consistent every time. No matter where I did it in the house (controlling for air flow of course, verrrry scientific!) it was always the same.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My aunty swears by the ring test.
    Everyone she has ever tested has been right.... EXCEPT ME!!! LOL
    Every one of the wives tales I took with my first pregnancy said GIRL. Even Mothers instincts I swore I was having a girl.
    Till the night he was born and of course... what did I see between the legs LOL.

I never tried it with my second son. However I think I will be keen to try the pencil test with next bubs as I only seen that after I had my second baby =) All for a bit of fun hey

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Begonia, I think that is sorta creepy, because it does the same for me, always: BBGB, it never wavers, never changes position, it is stuck there in that line-up.

It is to the point where my DH (who doesn't believe in these kind of things) sort of does believe in it (though he won't openly admit it) and he's been talking about a 4th a lot lately since we found our 3rd is a girl. Seems he actaully did want another son (how greedy can he be? ) and is hoping if we have a 4th the pencil test will be right and we'll have that 3rd son he was so sure we'd have this time.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fivebabies View Post
    I keep doing this to see if it changes...nope, same exact thing everytime.
    That is SOoooOO freaky!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha I did this because all of you did it... Not a very superstitious person, but it's fun, so what the hey - I also get the exact same thing every time... wedding ring on string... will try again tomorrow

I get - BGBGG

DS1, ectopic (I always felt that was a girl), DS2, and maybe my sway will be girl twins??! That would rock (but DH would have a heart attack!)
    Supermom to DS1 (1996) & DS2 (2009) & DS3 (2013) & my HT beauty DD4 (2015)
    -=-=-
    • Failed sway attempt in 2012... read my girl sway
    • HT cycle #1 HRC June 2014: 13 eggs, 12 mature, 12 fertilized, 9 biopsied, 5 normals (3XX/2XY) - transferred 1XX HEB AB... 4dp6dt BFP!!! HB 125bpm seen 6w3d
    • FET cycle #1 HRC Dec 2016: PUPO with DD5!! BFP POAS 4dp6dt!!! 1XX HB AA <3 <3 <3

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you all doing these tests on yourself, or having someone else hold the string? Just curious...
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I did it on myself... held the string with right hand, over left palm... just did it again, gave me the same results again. Creepy! Old wive's tales are fun
    Supermom to DS1 (1996) & DS2 (2009) & DS3 (2013) & my HT beauty DD4 (2015)
    -=-=-
    • Failed sway attempt in 2012... read my girl sway
    • HT cycle #1 HRC June 2014: 13 eggs, 12 mature, 12 fertilized, 9 biopsied, 5 normals (3XX/2XY) - transferred 1XX HEB AB... 4dp6dt BFP!!! HB 125bpm seen 6w3d
    • FET cycle #1 HRC Dec 2016: PUPO with DD5!! BFP POAS 4dp6dt!!! 1XX HB AA <3 <3 <3

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And isn't it interesting that with some people it's reversed.. i.e. circle for girl, back and forth for boy!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hobber~ I do it on my own but have had it done by someone else (not telling them my previous results) and they were the same.
    Now SIXbabies!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My coworker keeps doing it on me! She has the pencil with the needle and string through it.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast