Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochagirl View Post
    I keep waking up on my back too. It worries me because I know it's not good for the baby.
    Really? How come? I never heard that x
    Mummy to 6 beautiful boys and expecting our

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyLea View Post
    Really? How come? I never heard that x
    Read the links on the first post in this thread. Something to do with compressing blood vessels or something like that.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I almost always sleep on my left but with this pregnancy I prefer sleeping on my right - odd! I often wake on my back (sometimes with some cramping on my back) and have also woken on my tummy this pregnancy! I don't worry about it, sure my body knows what its doing
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There you go, i wasn't aware of that. Will deffo turn if i find myself on my back.
    Mummy to 6 beautiful boys and expecting our

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've always preferred sleeping on my right side my whole life. If you want to and find that you can't, get a BIG body pillow!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think a big part of the fact that I sleep on my left side is that my side of the bed is on the right. I'm not a nighttime cuddler - I get claustrophobic if I'm too close to dh while I'm sleeping, so I tend to face the outside of the bed so I have more space. I'm sure if I was on the other side I'd be sleeping on my right side instead. I do miss sleeping on my back, though - that's the way I normally sleep when not pregnant - that or on my stomach!

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I actually sleep in the recovery position almost so I'm somewhere between my side and my tummy - it's pretty comfortable!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zanacal View Post
    I actually sleep in the recovery position almost so I'm somewhere between my side and my tummy - it's pretty comfortable!
    That's sort of what I do too - with my upper leg hiked up high. Pretty soon I'll have to dig out my body pillow, though, because that position starts hurting my hips later in pregnancy.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am mostly a back sleeper, but if I do sleep on my side, I usually sleep on my left-- and made sure I did while TTC because of this OWT. However, since being pg, I have found myself sleeping on my right some of the time!

My Dr told me it was okay to stay on my back until about 16 weeks, but after that, I needed to really try to sleep on my side. I find that if I stick a pillow between my legs, it helps me stay on my side a lot longer. I hate waking up on my back because I know I shouldn't be laying like that!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbermittens View Post
    I am mostly a back sleeper, but if I do sleep on my side, I usually sleep on my left-- and made sure I did while TTC because of this OWT. However, since being pg, I have found myself sleeping on my right some of the time!

My Dr told me it was okay to stay on my back until about 16 weeks, but after that, I needed to really try to sleep on my side. I find that if I stick a pillow between my legs, it helps me stay on my side a lot longer. I hate waking up on my back because I know I shouldn't be laying like that!
    I've slept with a pillow in between my legs since I was little! LOVE IT!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast