Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep, me. I had major bleeds at 6, 7 and [can't remember] weeks. I am 15 weeks now and still bleeding, although the blood is brown. It was from a sub-chorionic haemorrhage. Maybe that's what you had, but it bled out?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wanted to say I hope everything settles down for you nini. How cool to have your DH as an OB. If they are offering you extra u/s then I would do as many as you need to ressure you. Hopefully it won't be long until you can feel the baby. Take care.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry you´re in this stressy situation nini.
    My BF had several bleedings (bright red) in her second and third trimester, they told her it could be coming from the placenta or that sometimes that just happens without finding the reason. She was seen by the dr. everytime and they never saw anything abnormal on the ultrasound, she had a healthy baby.
    6 3
    swayed for a

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks guys, I have so far not had any more bleeding, only last night I had some stabbing pains, never felt anythign like it before during pregnancy, it could have been bladder related though, so no idea. I am overanalysing everything now

Not sure I will go for another scan. I would have to take my toddler girl along and wait for ages, so I will probably just wait for my check up appointment on Monday morning... unless I start bleeding again.
    xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nini, I'm glad the bleeding hasn't resumed. That sounds very scary, and I've never experienced that before, so I have no advice to offer, however I just wanted to post that you and your lovely baby blue are in my thoughts. I'm sure everything will be fine, but I agree that it's good to keep your eyes open and be watchful.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls, well, unfortunately I bled again... I had my normal OB check up the next morning anyway and she found a SCH of 3cms below my placenta.... she said not to panic, but its a bit worrying to be bleeding that late (I am 16 weeks now). She said I should prepare for more bleeding as it looks like there is a lot left in there. The general risk is low I think, but of course its not exactly great... pelvic rest for now. This is the first time I ever had to worry about anything during pregnancy and I cant believe its this time, "the optional baby", the one we werent even sure if we should go for it or not... I wonder if this is some kind of a message?

Oh, and its defintiely a a boy, ha ha, he is gorgeous, he looks perfectly healthy, so no problems there at all.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    nini, sorry to hear about your bleeding. I had SCHs with all my pregnancies but they all resolved by the 12 week scan so I can't offer much advice on that, but I do hope it bleeds out and you can relax and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. Bleeding is always scary in pregnancy and my bleeding was bright red which was hard not to panic with but at least they are monitoring the situation closely.

And congrats on your 3rd boy! I have 3 boys and they are gorgeous (especially no 3 ;-))

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Glad you are ok and your son looks healthy!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had bleeding at 15 and lost that baby.But it was a m/c not a sch. Hopefully for you it will just clear out and stop soon.
    Congrats on your baby boy !
    +1

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Glad to hear that all is well Nini x

brand new. Successful girl sway. Thankyou so very much Atomic for all your wonderful advice.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast