Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, sweetie, that is nice that he is emotional about it right along with you. My DH had a hard time with our 5wk loss and a harder time with the 10wk one, and his way of dealing was pretty much just shoving it down the emotional hatch and just being sweet to me. All you guys can do is try to be as healthy as possible and get back on the ttc train when you are ready. Just know that it was nothing to do with anything you did- you probably know this, but something like half of all conceptions end in early m/c because of chromosomal abnormality. It is so common, and does not in any way mean you will not have a healthy one right away. I got pg with DD1 a couple of weeks after a 5wk loss back in the day, and millions of other ladies have done just the same. Take good care of yourself and each other, though! Lots of love and sweetness can totally heal you!
    (2002) (2005) from 1st marriage. TTC since Aug 2010- Dx: low sperm count and 1% normal sperm. We are giving up and moving on with a baby-free life.
    UPDATE: surprise bfp in Feb 2013! It's a BOY!

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so sorry for your loss Butterfly. I too have an angel that came and left before we could meet. My little angel will forever hold a piece of my heart wherever that may be. I don't think they mean to leave us with pain but touch us with love.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaInLove View Post
    Well, sweetie, that is nice that he is emotional about it right along with you. My DH had a hard time with our 5wk loss and a harder time with the 10wk one, and his way of dealing was pretty much just shoving it down the emotional hatch and just being sweet to me. All you guys can do is try to be as healthy as possible and get back on the ttc train when you are ready. Just know that it was nothing to do with anything you did- you probably know this, but something like half of all conceptions end in early m/c because of chromosomal abnormality. It is so common, and does not in any way mean you will not have a healthy one right away. I got pg with DD1 a couple of weeks after a 5wk loss back in the day, and millions of other ladies have done just the same. Take good care of yourself and each other, though! Lots of love and sweetness can totally heal you!
    Thank you Lola, and I am so VERY sorry for your losses as well!!!!
    Unfortunately this is a cause of my own body or it's coincidence. When I went to get my hcg checked at the clinic the following Monday my TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) came back as 20.0 something.. extremely high..meaning my stimulating hormone was SCREAMING at my thyroid to produce more. That means my thyroid was producing little to no thyroid stimulation and no estrogen because my thyroid issue is linked to estrogen imbalance.
    then yesterday I found out that Vitex is a natural medicine for hypothyroidism.. so it gave my body just enough thyroid hormone to conceive.. and then when I stopped taking it.. it crashed.
    I am going to see a endocrinologist hopefully VERY soon so this does not happen again. It's a long process though it seems.. physician's referral and medical records etc.
    I will update very soon.
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; May 7th, 2012 at 07:13 PM.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinss View Post
    I am so sorry for your loss Butterfly. I too have an angel that came and left before we could meet. My little angel will forever hold a piece of my heart wherever that may be. I don't think they mean to leave us with pain but touch us with love.
    Thank you Cinss, I am very sorry for your loss too!
    I really appreciate the support and you put it very sweetly!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry Butterfly. That is heartbreaking.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbermittens View Post
    I'm so sorry Butterfly. That is heartbreaking.
    Thank you Hobber. I took a HPT tonight just for the hell of it, and there's a faded out line (on Vitex time thread). Just SUCKS. I want to return to normal to conceive again
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sending you big big healing hugs and April is a beatiful name xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC5 View Post
    Sending you big big healing hugs and April is a beatiful name xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Thank you TTC5 sweetie!
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im so so sorry for your loss. RIP sweet baby April.
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Myloves View Post
    Im so so sorry for your loss. RIP sweet baby April.
    Thank you for your support, Myloves!
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast