Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lost my baby

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaInLove View Post
    Soni, I am SO sorry to read this. I will PM you, but let me say that I felt the same exact way after all 3 of mine. With the last, I literally writhed in pain on my bed and screamed at God for a good 3 hours. In fact, I will cry right now if I think about how painful it was. But let me give you a PROMISE: you will heal and life will go on and odds are, you will be holding a sweet newborn in the next year sometime. Take the time to grieve, it is good for you, I believe. Let your DH see you cry and let him cry to you. Support each other as much as you can and make it your goal to be a stronger team because of it. Know this also- miscarriage is nature's way. Your embryo did not grow most likely because something was wrong, and our bodies know it and will not grow them. Nature wants you to have a healthy and viable baby.....and this does not in any way mean you will not have one right away. I did- my DD1 came immediately after my first m/c.

Take care of yourself and eat a bunch of ice cream and drink wine and cry and lay in bed all day- this is the path to healing. Once you get it all out of your system, you can begin to see the light peeking from around the dark curtain and eventually, you will open the curtain and have a whole new fresh outlook.
    Thank you, Lola. You are one of the most inspiring people on these boards. I know of your losses and struggles with infertility and yet you are always around to cheer everyone. I did not get out of bed for 3 days. I just cried all day. I did not think being so early, it would hurt so bad. But, it did hurt. I raged at God, too. Why give me hope just to take it away. I could deal with BFNs but this is the worst thing ever! It has gotten better, a little. But, the sight of pregnant women and babies brings it all back.
    DD 2008 May 2011

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so sorry hon...massive big hugs xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
    Our 6-pack of girlies

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh hun so sorry to hear about your loss, hope you are ok, you'll get through this, be strong and take your time, we're all here for you, take good care of yourself
    Mother of 2 beautiful girls
    Expecting a baby boy in September! Thank you Gender Dreaming!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Soni, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. It is an awful experience to go through. I also had a d&c 7 weeks ago and the pain is still there but, it is easing, as yours will too. Thinking of you! xx
    DW: 30
    DH: 32

2008 2010 2013

Cycle #1- HRC November 2014
    5 normal XX and 1 normal XY
    Transferred 1 XY HB BB- BFP!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so very sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you. I know in time you will find peace and be ok! I promise ! (((hugs)))
    Our long awaited is here!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry for your loss
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so very sorry for your loss.
    My awesome boys!
    (1988) (1991) (2010) (2012)

TTC my last one. A little girl, please!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Soni. Just saw this and thinking of you today. I had a loss recently too. D&C at the end of Feb. it is so hard to deal with. Wishing your heart a speedy recovery. Just know you're not alone.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Soni - I'm soooo sorry you're having to go through this. Miscarriages are so awful and heartbreaking, but your angel baby will watch over you and your family forever. I'll be praying that you don't have extra complications that delay your TTCing again
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry ((HUGS))
    Mom to
    (My boys sways worked twice!!) Thank you God

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast