Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ERPC tomorrow

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know I'm pretty new and I don't know you but I can't even begin to imagine what you're are going through. I do want you to know I will pray for you. I hope that will recover fast. I'm so sorry for this experience you had to go through but I pray things will get better
    9 3

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    SO sorry Emmy! Hang in there. I get stronger with each passing day. I am looking forward to the future now and hope that you can, too. Enjoy all of your time with your family. I am just loving on my hubby and DD...it definitely helps. I need all the love and snuggles I can get right now.

Had my follow-up ultrasound this week and all looked good there, no traces of retained tissue and my left ovary looked like it was getting close to ovulate already. Starting to feel more normal, too, so I hope your recovery goes as well. Hang in there, thinking of you. Keep us posted on how you are doing!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks everyone, your replies are really appreciated. Onthepond I'm glad you're getting ready to ov, maybe once that happens it's easier to get back into feeling excited about TTC again? I haven't been given a follow up scan but maybe they don't need to do one when you've had an ERPC cos they know they got it all? I'm hoping once I shake this flu I'll feel happier generally and will feel more able to face swaying all over again.
    X
    Mummy to 2007 and 2009.
    MMC Jan 2013 at 11+1.
    Expecting 3rd Feb 2014.
    Please stay healthy and come to complete our family!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They actually won't know if they got everything cause it is a "blind" surgery Ive watched a few done when I shadowed my ob
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Emmy, was thinking about you today. How are you doing? How are you feeling? I am just ANXIOUSLY waiting for AF to show...hopeful that she will show sometime this week. Have my 4 week follow-up on Wednesday...Thursday will be 28 days since surgery. WOW that time went fast. We are getting ready to TTC again though I am concerned of a few things (we had been doing a light boy sway) but at this point, we just want a healthy baby, so I really need to let go and give away the control. Anyway, just wanted to see how you are doing and what your plans are. Thinking of you!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi,
    I'm doing ok thanks. It's now two weeks since my procedure and when I did a pregnancy test two days ago it was so faint as to be practically negative . I did an OV test today but it was negative too. I'm not sure whether the date of the ERPC counts as cd1? If so I'm on cd15 and usually OV between cd16-18 so I'd expect a pos soon. I'm trying to stick to the LE diet again but it's so hard and depressing that I'm back here again. I'm kind of like you onthepond in that I want a healthy baby but I do still have the yearning for a girl so I have to at least try to sway. I don't know if I want to get a bfp straight away or not, if that makes sense?

I hope AF shows up soon. Thanks for thinking of me. X
    Mummy to 2007 and 2009.
    MMC Jan 2013 at 11+1.
    Expecting 3rd Feb 2014.
    Please stay healthy and come to complete our family!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12