Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Broken Dreams

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mum of six, I can only echo what everyone's already said, but am genuinely so very very sorry to hear your news. Life really is a bitch sometimes. I admire your strength and am also sure that everything will turn out just right if you hang on in there. Do please be kind to yourself. Best of luck xx
    DS1 (8) DS 2 (7), DS 3 (7), DS 4 (7)

mc at 11 weeks (26/05/14)

EDD July 2015

FX it's a sticky pink bean in there...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh mama, I'm so sorry for your loss. (((hugs))) to you
    2013: twin boy stillborn at 37 weeks
    Sweet baby boy, you are loved and missed more than you will ever know.
    There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of you and wonder what
    you would have been like. I love you and miss you so much.
    Rest now, my baby, in the loving arms of Jesus.

Biggest shock of our lives - surprise BFP! And it's a GIRL!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you all.

I hope you're right Rosie85. 💜
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The hospital just called...I have to go in for a repeat HCG blood test to make sure they're going down. I know it's crazy, and I'm defiantly miscarrying, but there is still that small but of hope that they'll do the bloods and it will come back higher and all this is just some crazy pregnancy bleeding and everything's going to be ok. 😕

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So it's official, no hope of a miracle now. Blood tests show my HCG is dropping even further. I have to have weekly tests til it reaches 0. The bleeding and pain is so bad today and I'm so dizzy! I hope this stops soon so I can look forward to TTC again. 😞

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You poor thing!! Take some time to rest I hope the pain and dizziness pass soon....i look forward to being your cycle buddy in may or June xx

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just replied to you in the April thread too. 😊 lol! Must have been writing at the same time.

Yep, looking forward to being TTC buddies!! 👍

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so very sorry for your loss! I've been there twice and know how you feel. You should go for it and try again right away.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks pumpkin2011. 😊

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MumofSix_TTCPink View Post
    A few weeks ago I was so excited to be able to post in the pregnancy talk forum and now her I am, devastated I'm posting here.

Right from the BFP though I just knew it was all too good to be true. Everything had worked out too well. We had a good pink sway (not perfect but good), had our one attempt at positive opk, and got our BFP! It was all too perfect. I wanted a 2014 baby so badly and had everything all planned out and it was all falling into place. Way too good to be true because things just don't happen that perfect for me.

Then I knew something wasn't right when I had no symptoms, cramping and occasional nausea but that was it. But then I also thought I was just being negative and overly worried and thought hopefully it was just different from the boys pregnancies cause it was our girl!

I started spotting and having brown discharge and again was concerned something was wrong, but it seemed to stop and again, just thought it was defiantly our girl. Then 2 nights ago I started bleeding, heavy painful bleeding. I went to hospital hoping they'd do an ultra sound, see my baby and tell me everything was ok.
    But instead, they said I had an ectopic pregnancy or was having a miscarriage. They wouldn't do an ultrasound but did bloods and said my HCG levels were way too low and I was defiantly losing the baby.

So here I am, at home still bleeding and in pain and knowing I've lost my baby. My dreams of a Christmas baby shattered and all the questions in my head of whether it's something I did, something I ate, something I didn't do right, that caused this??!?! Or do I just simply not deserve a daughter??? ��

And also wondering where to from here? After my BFP I went off the LE diet, stopped the supplements and started a prenatal vitamin, put weight on and went back to my very "boy friendly" lifestyle. So I'm back to square one!!

I have read that miscarriage can sway pink but after not being on LE for the past 6 weeks, am I better off waiting and dieting again or is miscarriage enough of a sway to make up for the diet?? And does a miscarriage count as the start of a cycle or do I need to wait until I've had a full cycle after this miscarriage ends??

I know it's hard to talk about but I guess I'd like to know what other pink swayers have done after a loss, how long you swayed for again, how long you waited and if you changed anything or did anything? And did you do anything to help prevent another loss? And what outcomes did you have?

I'd appreciate any advice on where to go from here. ������

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    MumofSix, I took a break from the forum 2 weeks ago after my miscarriage. We had been ttc for 6 months and were so happy, only to have it end at 6 weeks. I am so sorry for your loss and I understand exactly how you feel. I spotted for over and week and just knew something was wrong. Try to stay positive...believe me, I know it's hard. I pray that things work out for your and that you will get to hold your baby girl in your arms soon.
    Mika

DD1 2003
    DD2 2007

: November 27, 2015 - my angel

Due July 14, 2018 with another beautiful !!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast