Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry, m/c is the hardest thing to go through. I started spotting at 12 weeks, went for an u/s a couple of days later to find no hb and bub was measuring 11w6d...mean baby had passed only days before. The day after my u/s I went to the doc and *TMI ALERT* literally started m/c-ing at the doc's office. It was awful. So everything happened pretty quickly for me, but I have several friends where things didn't go as well. Would you consider a D&C? Why not book one, for like a week out, and then if things start happening naturally you can cancel?
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If needed I will take the cytotec Thursday. Hoping that will clear everything out. (And saying that makes me feel horrible) I would really rather not have a d&c. I could tell my ob preferred the pills, in my case at least.

Thank you for your responses

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Same here queenb x
    8 12 2014 wishing and praying for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Got a call from my doctor to say my water sample came back that I had/have cystitis, but I had no symptoms. Now it's Got me thinking is that what caused the miscarriage?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yup me...i think i already posted this somewhere but mine never passed on its own. The baby had passed weeks before but at 12 weeks. ..2 weeks after it was discovered it still wasn't going anywhere so i had the d and c
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have had 2 missed miscarriages. The 1st was discovered at 12 weeks baby had stopped growing at 8 weeks, I had no signs of anything being wrong, I was given the option of letting it happen or a D&C, I booked the D&C and I was glad I did. The whole process was very easy, went in to hospital in the morning and was out just after lunch. The actual D&C took only 15 mins. I had very light spotting for 7 days and my cycle returned to normal straight away and I conceived and had a healthy baby 2 cycles after D&C.

2nd was discovered at 19 weeks baby had passed away at 15 weeks. As I was so far along I had to deliver, I was admitted to hospital and given tablets vaginally for the 1st dose and then had 3 doses orally. I also had to have a D&C to removed the placenta as it did not pass on its own. It was also very quick and easy with very minimal bleed after and cycle again returned to normal within a cycle.

I hope that everything works out for both of you and I am so sorry for your loss and the pain you are going through. I know that the D&C can be a scary thing to consider but I have had no bad side effects from either of them and they allowed me to move on and heal emotionally without having to wait around for things to happen.

It is a personal decision and only you will know what is the best choice for you to make. Best of luck with your decision.
    Again I am so sorry for your losses.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    anyone else? how are u queenb? x

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by eleena2014 View Post
    Got a call from my doctor to say my water sample came back that I had/have cystitis, but I had no symptoms. Now it's Got me thinking is that what caused the miscarriage?
    The unfortunate truth is that you will probably never know what caused the loss and too many people tear themselves up wondering "was it this, was it that" but the vast majority of losses are nothing more than bad luck. Tons of gals get cystitis in pregnancy and it is not believed to cause miscarriage. An asymptomatic bladder infection is just really not that big a deal to your body. ((((Hugs)))
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by eleena2014 View Post
    anyone else? how are u queenb? x
    Hoping things are starting up soon. Right now I just feel like I am rearing up for a period.

I am tired. Tired of my body lying to me, tired of feeling sorry for myself. And so tired of thinking all the "what if's".

Hope you are doing well

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Me too. I just want to get on with my life but I also hope it doesn't happen tomorrow as it's my sons 13th birthday! X

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast