Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Huge hugs ladies!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Miscarriage experiences

You are such an amazing person Tarasue!! I hope you can put this behind you soon.

All you ladies that have shared your experiences are such an inspiration.

XX ❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes. Cytotec. 800mcg orally.
    Feb. '11
    Dec. '12
    Dec. '14
    Praying for 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh...orally is not as potent as vaginally and less likely to succeed. How annoying that they didn't instruct you to insert it vaginally! If you don't mind waiting another day I'd ask for another dose to use vaginally. Then if that doesn't work after a day proceed to dnc.

But, it may still work in your case. I really hope so.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My dr. Talked about doing it vaginally, but I think I would of had to do it while I was in her office so she could insert them. I called right before they closed the office Wednesday night so they just called in the Rx and they were to take orally. I was feeling so good yesterday morning, as that I had a plan and we were getting this taken care of. Yesterday afternoon I was really upset the pills didn't work.... Once again, this situation is not in my control- I get it, now let's just get it over with already!!! I am bleeding a bit more with some good clots now, no pain or cramping though. My dnc is at 2:30 this afternoon- no food or drink after midnight last night is making for a long morning, the cytotec has made me really thirsty....

Now I'm super nervous about the dnc. Not just because every aspect of this whole pregnancy has gone wrong, why would the dnc? But a surgery later afternoon on a Friday, I just want the doctors to be all there and not thinking about happy hour or their weekend plans! They mess up on this procedure and I may not have another child.
    Feb. '11
    Dec. '12
    Dec. '14
    Praying for 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dncs are one of the most commonly performed surgeries and they are generally extremely straightforward. So most likely the dr will be very experienced and everything will go smoothly. Complications are rare. Just make sure you get general anesthesia (this part is actually higher risk than the surgery), as like I said without it's awful. The one I had with general anesthesia was infinitely better and not a big deal at all.

I hope everything goes perfectly tomorrow, if you haven't passed most of it already and won't need it after all. Fx.

My Ovulation Chart

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And it's done. Pretty weepy, but ready to move on. Thanks for your support. Procedure went well, having taken the cytotec my cervix was already dilated and made the surgery go smoother.
    Feb. '11
    Dec. '12
    Dec. '14
    Praying for 2015

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Miscarriage experiences

I will continue to keep you in my prayers honey. Big hugs to you! I am praying for rapid healing, so you can get much needed closure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So glad it's over and everything went well. Wishing you peace and a pink THB when you're ready.

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm thinking of you Tarasue. Big hugs and lots of healing vibes.

sent using tapatalk
    Enjoying life with my crazy little DS1 2010: and DS2 2012:
    Jan 15- Loss sway baby 12 wks
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast