Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Loss

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Loss

Thankyou so much for your support. It's amazing how healing your words are and how I am already feeling like the grieving process is well underway. Thanks for that.

I think I may have passed the baby last night. I am almost certain. I hope so. It will make today so much easier for me- I am anti-hospital for many reasons, but mostly I just want this over with and don't want a D&C or having to spend the day in hospital. I will let you all know how it goes.
    2 baby boys blessed Hoping for a little girl to complete our family
    Angel baby Decemeber 23confirmedand pregnant again nowPlease, please be my little girl!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry for your loss. I had a mmc at 12 weeks scan.baby stopped growing at 8 weeks. I can understand how you are feeling but it will get easier. Hope everything goes Ok for u.x
    8 12 2014 wishing and praying for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so sorry. I hope things resolve quickly. Thinking of you hun.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so sorry.
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 2boysJustOneGirl View Post
    Can anybody answer this question- I was 10+3 weeks pregnant and baby was measuring 7+2weeks. Does that mean the baby died at 7+2 weeks?
    No, it doesn't mean that, it can mean that the baby was just growing very slowly. I had a friend whose baby grew very very slow during her entire pregnancy and was born weighing only 3 lbs at 9 months. (they held out like zero hope for it but somehow a miracle happened).

I know it's so so hard to understand when these things happen, esp. when the baby was normal in DNA, but they know about.001% of how all this works and literally millions of things have to go exactly right for a pregnancy to occur. IT's not surprising when it doesn't work out, it's actually surprising that it works out as often as it does. There are DNA things that don't show up on tests (and/or that they don't even know about yet) and things tht can go wrong that have nothing to do with DNA.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I received confirmation from the lab- the materniT21 screening contained loads of fetal DNA. I only had testing for 3 genetic diseases done to save $ and that included gender. The testing showed a slightly elevated chromosome 22 but because the panel I paid for wasn't checking it they didn't report it, I suppose now that the baby is gone they feel obligated to share this. Their genetic counsellor will be contacting my midwife to discuss the case. So truly this little babe just wasn't designed to survive. 💔. And it was my girl. No doubt in the testing about that. 💔
    Angel baby Decemeber 23confirmedand pregnant again nowPlease, please be my little girl!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for updating us on this, it makes it much easier to know what to tell others in similar situations when you guys share info with me.

I am so very sorry for your loss.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Loss

The email further stated the genetics counsellor was suspicious of mosaicism of chromosome 22.

http://mosaicism.cfri.ca/specific/trisomy22.htm
    Last edited by 2boysJustOneGirl; December 23rd, 2014 at 02:05 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so very sorry.
    Mommy to DS #1 Born 3/12
    Swayed pink and it worked! We are having a in July!

THANK YOU to Atomic!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry, 2boys!

I'm in almost the same situation. At 9 weeks I went in for my first appointment and they told me there was no heartbeat and the baby measured 7 weeks. It took two heart wrenching weeks before I actually started bleeding and passed everything. Just finally stopped bleeding now, so I totally understand your relief at everything being passed and not having to go for the D&C. (That was my biggest worry once I got over the sad news that baby was no more.) I'm so glad you got some answers at least about the reason, and I sending healthy, sticky baby vibes your way if you decide to try again!
    2000 2009 2012
    mc July 2014
    mc Dec 2014

Hoping for my girl to stay sticky!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast