Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry Pbn3, I really hope everything turns out good for you!

2. Thanks Pbn3 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thinking of you Pbn and sending big hugs XX

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it's a

4. Thanks Pbn3 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you foxclubblue. Do you mind my asking how long it took after you first started bleeding? My cramps have stopped and I didn't feel any during the night. I had no additional blood on my pad but still bled when I went to the toilet after waking.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Thank you foxclubblue. Do you mind my asking how long it took after you first started bleeding? My cramps have stopped and I didn't feel any during the night. I had no additional blood on my pad but still bled when I went to the toilet after waking.
    Oh no Pbn3!! I had cramps and bleeding too around 21DPO with my most recent pregnancy. I passed a few clots- they were small though around nickel size. I was diagnosed with a SCH, subchorionic hemorrhage, that resolved around 6 weeks. It was a super stressful 2 weeks!

I'm hoping and praying that your betas go up and this is just your bean snuggling in nice and tight!

DS1🏼, DS2, DS3

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Xxforhubby do you remember what your levels were?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had a very light smear of blood about 5 days before I started cramping, and thought nothing of it. Then it was the Sunday when I started bleeding and cramping more. It was quite light and mucousy for the first 24 hrs or so (only really there when wiping) then increased to a medium flow. I miscarried on the Thursday. Sending big hugs and lots of love

9. Thanks Pbn3 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Xxforhubby do you remember what your levels were?
    20,000 something. They thought I was having multiples or my dates were wrong. None of which was true!

DS1🏼, DS2, DS3

11. Thanks Pbn3 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With my miscarriage, once I started spotting I began cramping severely/vety painfully almost immediately and within an hour was full out bleeding heavily with lots of clots, like an extreme AF. I never had any breaks in my bleeding or cramping until I finished miscarrying 4 days later. I didn't have betas done during it, but I hope my distinctly different experience means you might yet hold onto your baby. I was almost exactly 5w along when I began to miscarry.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

13. Thanks Pbn3 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you maiden. I get my bloods done in 24 hours so that will at least provide some closure I'm hoping. It sounds awful but I just want it over and done with. This waiting is the worst and still allows hope to sneak in but then there's more blood/more clots and hopes are dashed again.

15. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes it's not what we would want to see that's for sure. There are many of us though, me included who had even very heavy bleeding and cramps and did come out of it with a baby.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast