Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm back here in the loss section :(

So today I had some bleeding so I went to the hospital to get it checked out and unfortunately the baby stopped growing at 8w 2d.

After having a scan at 7wks and seeing a healthy heartbeat I was feeling more optimistic. I did start to get concerned as my nausea had almost gone away after the scan but I tried to keep remembering that every pregnancy was different so it could be normal for this baby.

Tomorrow I go back to have a medically managed miscarriage. After my last experience of losing too much blood and needing 2 blood transfusions I didn't want to do it at home but I also want to avoid another d&c if possible.

At the moment we are thinking we are done with trying for a 3rd baby and will be happier with just our two boys. I honestly don't know if I can go through with the anxious wait of another 1st trimester and even worse another miscarriage.

Thanks for all the support of this forum. I will probably take a break and I'm not sure if I will feel up to returning. This make me really sad too as I would like to see how everyone goes with their pregnancies and also see if those who have been ttc with me have some success but it also hurts seeing what could have been for me too.

I might come back in a few days to provide an update on how it goes, I'm a bit scared but at least they will be there to keep an eye on my blood loss.

I really didn't think I would be so unlucky to lose 3 out of my 5 pregnancies

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm very sorry for your loss... Wishing you all the best and a healthy recovery.
    (2005) (2008) TTCBLUE 2015

It's a girl!!!

3. Thanks purple thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry for your loss Xx
    2 beautiful blue eyed boys who both own my (3 if you count DH!)
    2012 2014

How strange it is to miss someone who has never existed... but now you are here, I recognised your beautiful face instantly, my little missing puzzle piece 2017

'No one knows when or how their story ends...' My wonderful mum 2014.

5. Thanks purple thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry, and can completely understand. Hang in there, we're all here for you... xx

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

7. Thanks purple thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no Purple, how horrible. I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss. This sucks so bad. Please take care of yourself and give yourself time to heal. I understand not wanting to come back on here. I wonder every day why I'm still here. (((HUGS))) to you and I'll be sending healing vibes your way.
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

9. Thanks purple thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no. I'm so, so sorry.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

11. Thanks purple thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no, purple I'm so sorry

13. Thanks purple thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry hun! I've been where you are and I know what you are going through. It's not easy and I understand you needing time to heal. Do you know if the doctors will do genetic testing. After my third miscarriage they did testing and showed baby had trisomy 16 which is the most common causes for miscarriage. My last was similar to yours, 7 weeks a heartbeat then 8 weeks irregular heartbeat then week 9 the heart stopped beating. It was so distressing and emotionally draining. Lots of hugs from your boys will help you through, I know thats what helped me. Please look after yourself, take all the time you need and know we're here for you when you feel ready. Xxooxx
    2010 2014 Aug 2016

15. Thanks purple thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    very sorry for your loss Purple
    We are thinking of you.

17. Thanks purple thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by purple View Post
    So today I had some bleeding so I went to the hospital to get it checked out and unfortunately the baby stopped growing at 8w 2d.

After having a scan at 7wks and seeing a healthy heartbeat I was feeling more optimistic. I did start to get concerned as my nausea had almost gone away after the scan but I tried to keep remembering that every pregnancy was different so it could be normal for this baby.

Tomorrow I go back to have a medically managed miscarriage. After my last experience of losing too much blood and needing 2 blood transfusions I didn't want to do it at home but I also want to avoid another d&c if possible.

At the moment we are thinking we are done with trying for a 3rd baby and will be happier with just our two boys. I honestly don't know if I can go through with the anxious wait of another 1st trimester and even worse another miscarriage.

Thanks for all the support of this forum. I will probably take a break and I'm not sure if I will feel up to returning. This make me really sad too as I would like to see how everyone goes with their pregnancies and also see if those who have been ttc with me have some success but it also hurts seeing what could have been for me too.

I might come back in a few days to provide an update on how it goes, I'm a bit scared but at least they will be there to keep an eye on my blood loss.

I really didn't think I would be so unlucky to lose 3 out of my 5 pregnancies
    I'm so unbelievably sorry purple. I understand the need to step away. Don't worry about us, worry about you and your family right now. Please do post and let us know u r ok when it's all said and done, though. No matter what the future holds for you I pray it will make your life as happy and fullfilled as any person can be. Take care of yourself and those kiddos. Hugs and prayers.

🙏 for a healthy 🌈 🚼
    TwoInTow83 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com
    Our family is complete
    My precious babies: 2006 , 2010 2016
    Too beautiful for earth: 2009- (20+5). 2015- (8w), CP, (8w)

Please pardon typos~ Nursing @ keyboard

19. Thanks purple thanked for this post
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast