Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think it's fair to compare my twin pregnancy to my two singleton ones, so I'll leave it out.

My pregnancies with ds3 and dd1 have been very similar: no m/s, the same cravings (lots of fruit and sweets, not too keen on meat)

Some differences with my girl pregnancy: I'm carrying high and my bump seems smaller, and my boobs are huge and still very painful at 22 weeks
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had pretty bad m/s with DS 1, 3, and 4, barely any with DS 2. With this baby, I didn't have morning sickness but I often felt bad after I ate. My stomach would just HURT, not really nauseous. I had diarrhea several times a day for like 6 weeks.

This was the only pg where i have strong food aversions. I don't want meat AT ALL and also am iffy on vegetables and eggs. I can eat meat that I didn't cook or see raw (like fast food and deli meat, not exactly healthy!)

My stomach did take longer to show and I didn't gain as much weight early on as I have with my other pg.

She is the strongest kicker of all.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With my boys I had worse morning sickness and gained more weight. Overall more emotinal. My dd was less weight, less m/s, and just felt better. Im guessing this one is a boy because I feel AWFUL!

~Chloe Paige~ 10/29/12 @ 32 weeks

DS 12 ♥ DS 10 ♥ DD 8 ♥ DS 6 ♥ DS 4

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the replies.
    This pregnancy is so different to my boys. Only for my scans I wouldn't even know I'm pregnant. No sickness, tiredness has worn off and I feel really well. Apart from little pimples around the side of my face and a bigger appetite with a lot of food aversions I can't complain. long may it last!

(99) (04) (08) 4 x looking over us all.

Swayed but blessed with another

' There is only room for one Princess in this house'

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My ds1 and ds2 pregnancies were similar: looked great, fantastic skin, sickness from week 4 to week 40 pretty much. With my dd I broke out in acne and my skin remained awful throughout pregnancy. I wasnt sick once. Exactly the same as this pregnancy which lead me to think it would be another girl... It is most definitely a little boy though. So dont buy into symptoms xx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12