Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gut feelings

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Silly Q, but do you think your hubby has watched the dvd?
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Spirit View Post
    Silly Q, but do you think your hubby has watched the dvd?
    No, he has no idea where I hid it. Plus, I doubt he would be able to know what anything was. He doesn't get u/s pictures at all.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbermittens View Post
    No, he has no idea where I hid it. Plus, I doubt he would be able to know what anything was. He doesn't get u/s pictures at all.
    Right right LOL, I thought you were gonna say that you hid it!!!

My hubby is clueless too.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, DH really loves surprises, and would be disappointed to find out before hand--not because of gender or GD issues, but just because he loves that moment in the delivery room when you see who your baby is. SO he really wouldn't even WANT to watch the DVD anyway.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, DH came along at my 30 weeks ultrasound for the first time this pregnancy, he would prefer to find out but had to promise to not ask before he could come and he kinds of prefers another boy.
    I´m sure he thought he would spot a peepee under influence of my FIL who keeps telling us that being team green is impossibile because you will see the gender at some point at a scan.
    Well, when we left he was flabbergasted and said ´I didn´t see anything! the only thing I recognised was the spine´
    6 3
    swayed for a

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, DH really loves surprises, and would be disappointed to find out before hand--not because of gender or GD issues, but just because he loves that moment in the delivery room when you see who your baby is. SO he really wouldn't even WANT to watch the DVD anyway.
    That is cool! In the past I would want to know so I can shop. Because I just LOVE to shop, even if I don't have money at the time! haha
    But this time when I get prego again I was thinking of doing a gender party.. not finding out and then have the bakery bake the cake and have everyone find out together. And DH was like.. "WE would find out, not them..we would know at the party and they would find out." and I'm like "kay." LOL He was excited about the baby, even though he wouldn't admit it.
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Indira View Post
    Yeah, DH came along at my 30 weeks ultrasound for the first time this pregnancy, he would prefer to find out but had to promise to not ask before he could come and he kinds of prefers another boy.
    I´m sure he thought he would spot a peepee under influence of my FIL who keeps telling us that being team green is impossibile because you will see the gender at some point at a scan.
    Well, when we left he was flabbergasted and said ´I didn´t see anything! the only thing I recognised was the spine´
    Honestly I didn't know what I was looking at either for my first 2 babies, and by the 3rd I had researched it too much, and now I can spot gender a mile away. It is hard to tell unless you know what you are looking for!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Honestly I didn't know what I was looking at either for my first 2 babies, and by the 3rd I had researched it too much, and now I can spot gender a mile away. It is hard to tell unless you know what you are looking for!
    I still don't get the 12 wk nub business! hahaha
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Spirit View Post
    I still don't get the 12 wk nub business! hahaha
    I am not good with nubs either, but later scans I can see the gender, like 20 week scans.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    my gut feelings were wrong with all of mine. i always thought boys and this time i swore i was having dd8.
    x5
    x2 dd#6 lost an identical twin sister and dd 5 lived in my arms for 2 hours
    2012!! he's finally here!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast