Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Gut feelings

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When I conceived my DD I knew she was a she from the beginning. I just knew. Like I knew I all my other 5 were boys. I could not believe how strong my feelings were. I sobbed to the nurses at the D&C that I knew I was losing my DD, they all looked at me with pity and I think they thought I was a little crazy but we got the chromosomal results back and sure enough I was right.

I know this sounds weird but I have dreamt the genders correctly with all my pregnancies. Usually before I know I am pregnant I dream that I am pregnant and what the gender is. With my DD I dreamt it was a girl and that I would miscarry.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With my DS1 I kinda thought he was a boy, but didn't really have any gut feelings. DS2 I was hoping for a girl but knew deep down he was a boy. This time the morning before I woke up and got my bfp, I had a dream that someone was holding my daughter. She was wearing a pink onesie with little daisies on it, so I'm looking for that outfit in real life for good luck I had a feeling at the beginning it was a girl, and I still kinda feel like it is, but I guess I'm trying not to get my hopes up so I just keep thinking its probably a boy. I guess we'll find out in October!
    2009 2011 2013
    Colton Allen born March 28th!
    In love with my baby boys

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456