Thread: 10 weeks!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

10 weeks!

I have been horrible with internet use on this site. lol. So I wanted to do a update!!
    I am doing good, 10 weeks and 2 days already! I have been hit with exhaustion and nausea is still kicking around. Though this week nausea gave me a tiny break. We haven't had our first ultrasound yet, won't be till 12 weeks! I am freaking out about that because I have been dreaming of twins. Pretty scared about that lol. But all in all all is well!! Hope everyone is well too!
    Proud Mama to 3 and praying and hoping for a

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats4.gif

YAY for 10 weeks! Glad the M/S is giving you a break!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    awww....am i only a day behind too... unfortunately feeling horrible MS still....been pretty bad week 8 to now......i have been thinking i have twins too....dreamt a clear dream of boy girl twins at 5 weeks....but had 2 scans and only in scan 1 they culd see a second collapsed sac..in scan at 8 weeks which was a really quick scan only 1 baby was seen too...but then they were not looking for a second....however....i am not growing as big as with my other pregnancies...and would very muhc doubt i am pregnant with twins now.....but....who knows...lol....herd miracles do happen........my scan on tuesday will hopefully take out that suspicion well and good.... my real concern....baby still there alive and kicking and that it is ALL PINK!!!!

married for 18 years!!!!

ME '74 DH '69

MUM to 5 happy active talented fiesty '00, '04, '06, '12, 14 and 1 '08. GD PART OF MY LIFE NOW. Accepted and enjoying life with my kids! Now in my early 40's still a small glimmer of hope to possibly be blessed with another pink bean, however, more of a fantasy then a deliberate attempt. On coil and not planning anymore. Don't think I could handle GD now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A week of sick kids and a teething toddler getting his eye teeth.. I am exhausted! My morning sickness came back today but in the form of **tmi** the poops? Literally ate and 5 minutes later was in and out of the bathroom for a hour I have no motivation these days and I don't recall EVER being this lazy with my boys. lol.

(toomanyboys)
    I haven't dreamt of gender yet, but my friends have. One friend has seen my baby in stages from uterus to birth to toddler. She is swearing it is a girl. Another said she saw twin girls in a dream. Me my twin fear dream I had didn't give me a gender, I was left with surprise. lol.
    I have done 2 of those fun gender tests, the genderMaker (which said girl) and the baking soda test (which said girl) and next week I am going to do the best baby gender test. I want to redo the baking soda to see if it changes but I want to wait until the day before our gender test in August. I am so thinking boy again and preparing myself to hear boy for the 5th time. But deep down hopeful for a daughter!! <3

Hope all is well with everyone!!

And butterfly spirit, how are you!!!!! <3

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    and p.s this is completely not related to pregnancy but today my 5 year old graduated pre-kindergarten and my almost 3 year old graduated his 2 year old preschool class!! soo proud right now!! here is a couple photos! <3

DSC_0068.jpg
    Patrick and me after he got his diploma (he calls it his "oklahoma") lmbo..

DSC_0081.jpg
    Dylan and me after he got his diploma!!

DSC_0008.jpg

And Logan was just looking cute so here is him and his bottle (we are weaning next week as he is teething bad right now and refuses sippy cup )

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The weeks seem to go slow sometimes and other times, you're another week before you know it! Congrats women! I'll be 12 weeks on Thursday!