Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

For those pregnant with opposite gender.....

I'm wondering, for those moms who have all boys and are now pregnant with a girl, or who have girls and are now preggo with a boy, are you pregnancies the same? Did you have morning sickness with the boys and not with the girl or vise versa?

Just wondering!!

Cycle #1: HRC- 30 retrieved, 18 fertilized, 8 biopsied. 4 normals, no girls.
    Cycle #2: HRC- 17 retrieved, 14 mature & fertilized. 9 biopsied. 4 normals, 2 girls!
    1xx HEB aa transferred: BFN
    FET #1: 1xx- HEB bb transferred. BFP 6dpt! Beta 13dp6dt 1015!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had mild m/s with ds1, almost zero with ds2 and severe with this one -a girl. I have had pimples this time, never with the boys. Also extremely sore breasts thus time.
    All other things -hair growth, sex drive, etc-have been the same.
    and coming end of November!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there, with my DS i have bad morning sickness for 3 months, and exactly the same with my DD. The pregnancies were basically the same. With Ds I craved grapefruit juice, and hot chips! I don't think morning sickness can indicate either gender, as i was sick with both just the same - maybe a tiny bit worse with my DS

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't say because I've only been pregnant with 1 girl but I think for some people morning sickness *can* be different for different genders. Mine has been so much worse with a girl than with my boys.
    and coming end of November!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With DD1 and DD2 I had no morning sickness, I had great skin and hair and I craved cereal and ice cream. I am pregnant with a boy now and I was so nauseous every single night for 3 months(never threw up) my skin and hair are not great right now I have been breaking out like I am 16 and I crave salty and sour things

2007 2008 2012

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have 2 boys...so not exactly what you are looking for...but no morning sickness with DS1. I had SEVERE sensitivity to smells (cigarette smoke and fish) it was so bad that I had to cross the street in NYC if I was near them...I also craved water like crazy (I normally never drink it). DS2 I had a bit of morning sickness, no smell issues and craved lemonade...I couldn't get enough of it. I believe every pregnancy is different and you can't predict gender based on it. GL!
    4140 2007 2009 (VBAC)

2012 - 2 chemicals
    May testing: FSH 20, AMH .4 diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve.
    June: Natural BFP! baby boy lost at 9 weeks & blighted ovum

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All my girls made me sick! My current pregnancy, a boy, didn't
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had worse morning sickness with my boys (except DS 2 who didn't make me very sick at all.) But my MS did seem to start sooner and last longer with DD than with the boys.

I've talked to hundreds of people and there is NO pattern there at all. People should NOT despair or jump for joy over morning sickness because there is no way to know on the basis of sickness, cravings, or any other OWT or symptom.

If it's fun to you to speculate, whatevs but I had no gender pref. when I got pg with DS 3, it was my symptoms and OWT that ended up making me think he was a she and then I was DEVASTATED at my ultrasound.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The only symptom i had that was different was this preg I was way, way off meat (and still dubious) and craved meat (esp. beef) with DS1 and (fried chicken) DS2.

Also the big one was I was deeply depressed/black hole feeling from weeks 5 thru 9. It started to ease up at 9, but didnt' fully go away until about week 12 or so. I couldn't figure out why I was such in a funk, since I wanted the baby, but I was really anxious after I concieved her and doubted it all the time, until I finally had to tell myself "enough, you wanted this, chill out!" With my boys, preg. always bolstered my mood and made me feel more "womanly"
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies! I've just always wondered if it would be different for me if I were to get pregnant with a girl. I never had any morning sickness with any of my boys, really. I craved watermelon, grapes, and sprite constantly with all three of them! So, just wondered. I hope I get to find out someday!!

Cycle #1: HRC- 30 retrieved, 18 fertilized, 8 biopsied. 4 normals, no girls.
    Cycle #2: HRC- 17 retrieved, 14 mature & fertilized. 9 biopsied. 4 normals, 2 girls!
    1xx HEB aa transferred: BFN
    FET #1: 1xx- HEB bb transferred. BFP 6dpt! Beta 13dp6dt 1015!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast