Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The bleeding has eased up to spotting just when I wipe again and I'm comforted by the fact that I'm not cramping or in pain I just have a dull backache and being the POASaholic I am I've done the same brand HPT everyday since my BFP and watched them get progressively darker.the test line is now as dark if not darker than the control line..praying hard and KMFX !!
    Last edited by Just1wish; July 5th, 2012 at 02:44 PM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Shellbelle View Post
    Gushes are awful and scary. My 10 week bleed was a gush, too -- I just knew that I had lost the baby, because it happened in the middle of the night and my bed was absolutely soaked with blood. But that baby is now almost 2. I hope you're 14dpo and that dip was ovulation, too! Keeping my fingers crossed for you.
    Thank you so much this really does give me hope

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You are in my thoughts and prayers. The darkening HPTs is great. Also yay for less bleeding!
    Mom to 3 wonderful boys waiting for our

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi--I bled all through pregnancy--well first trimester (and a few times bright red gushes) Also, my beta at 14dpo was 42. Now, I have a healthy four month old--lots of good luck to you!
    (born March, 2012)--IVF at RMANY (no GS for first one since no real preference-said we'd do it for second one)--23 eggs--12 fertilized with ICSI--1 frozen

March/April 2013--SIRM NY--23 eggs, 15 embryos, 2 girls transferred, 1 girl and 1 unknown (only 4 celled at day 3 so no biopsy) frozen. BFP on HPT at 6dp5dt, Beta at 8dp5dt=70, Beta at 10dp5dt=216 , 1 hb at 6 weeks, ob appt at 7w2d--wow it's twins!!! CVS--2 HEALTHY GIRLS! Our twin girls were born 6 weeks early, but doing fabulously and we are so in love!! Our family is complete!!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by myGirl View Post
    You are in my thoughts and prayers. The darkening HPTs is great. Also yay for less bleeding!
    Thank you <3

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alreadyneedivf View Post
    hi--I bled all through pregnancy--well first trimester (and a few times bright red gushes) Also, my beta at 14dpo was 42. Now, I have a healthy four month old--lots of good luck to you!
    Thank you this gives me hope too,I'm driving myself crazy !

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Update,I had my repeat beta today and it's 101 and no further bleeding.I really don't know what to think.beta is being repeated in Sunday ( after 48 hrs) until then I continue to drive myself crazy :/ !

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It isn't rising as it should. It basically is the same as yesterday- is that when you had the 100 beta? I don't think that coupled with the bleeding is indicating a healthy pregnancy. What does your doctor say?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    It isn't rising as it should. It basically is the same as yesterday- is that when you had the 100 beta? I don't think that coupled with the bleeding is indicating a healthy pregnancy. What does your doctor say?
    He was happy to let me home to moniter myself as I'm no longer bleeding/spotting even,but I will be returning for another beta and I'm presuming any decisions will be made depending on them results.he said that given there was only 24 hours between betas then hopefully it could rise within the next 24 hrs which would work out to be 48 hrs from the first.i hope this makes sense,I'm very tired and weary :/! I have fully prepared myself for the worst tho ! Will update again with Sunday's beta !

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope it doubles as it should. I'm thinking of you.
    03 08

03-06-12

Diagnosed with PCOS in 2009

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast