Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so very sorry you are going through this sweetie. I will pray for you. I had a loss in April 21- May 2
    I would get your progesterone checked with your beta. My beta went fine for one week.. even through my bleeding.
    Just prepare for the worst and hope for the best and stay as POSITIVE as you can. If your progesterone is in fact low, ask your OB for it right away. The ER won't give it out. My advice is this: Stay away from the ER unless you are just hemorrhaging A LOT and .. don't let them do a trans vag or abdominal US there is no point and it's way too early and causes even more cramping and or bleeding... and that transvaginal when they went searching for the ovaries trying to rule out a tubal pregnancy hurt like hell!

STAY POSITIVE, Think Positive...
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; July 7th, 2012 at 12:14 AM.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you I'm trying to think positive I really am.I'm sat in the waiting area at the early pregnancy unit.I will update in a couple of hours with the beta results ! Praying and kmfx for a big rise !!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Beta was 86,I've had an early miscarriage.I don't have any bleeding.wwhen should I expect to begin bleeding.I don't mean to Sound heartless but I want to get straight back to TTC,I guess it's LE diet for me from tomorrow.!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry, just1wish.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so very very sorry Just1wish. I was in your position. I bled like AF before I even knew I was pregnant. My beta even was fine for a week and made it up to 548..so I was shocked when it dropped to like 48 in 2 days time. It is such a horrible, emotionally exruciating place to be after the physically painful M/C. Nobody can say anything to make you feel better so take your time that you need and cry whenever you need to as well. You aren't being cruel or selfish.. you want your growing baby back in your womb. TTC right after also gave me some comfort..and helped pull me through that horrible time. I hit youtube and looked for how to heal after a M/C and if it was possible to conceive right afterwards.. What I found was Vitex and Raspberry Leaf Tea both helped get things going a lot quicker. I verified with Mocha and Atomic and the very next morning after my M/C I was able to find Nature's Way Raspberry Leave Capsules in a health store next to my house. I took 2 or 3 (can't remember) RL Capsules with 2. 400 mg Vitex capsules that same morning and every morning until I thought I would O. If you'd like to follow my journey you can go to my profile and look up my threads VITEX Time (Conception and My First Loss) My VITEX Journey ( My Second Conception and Current Successful Pregnancy)
    If you choose to take Vitex I recommend taking daily OPKS after about 7 days of taking it because you need to know when ovulation comes so you can stop taking it.. if it looks like ovulation is coming, stop taking the Vitex. You can buy the best cheapie OPK strips on ebay from a seller I trust. I bought their kit over and over again. You can find it in my threads as well.
    I wish you the best of luck in conceiving again and quickly. It is possible, I did it without even AF after my loss.. and you have an automatic sway for PINK without doing anything.. although the Vitex and RL add to it!
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; July 8th, 2012 at 05:16 PM.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    UPDATE- so as if this isnt agonising enough my beta today is 135.seriously I'm just beyond baffled.so I return again tomorrow for another beta.I've never known of a hcg to go down then up :/ !

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry you're going through this! I'll be keeping you in my thoughts.
    Mom to 3 wonderful boys waiting for our

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is really weird. Maybe you were pregnant with twins and have lost the one that implanted first that was producing the most hcg and that's caused the bleeding and made your hcg stall and then dip. If your beta's start to climb steadily now then that could be what's happened.

I had a similar experience last year - although I didn't have any bleeding, where my betas stalled for a few days (see my siggie). I put 2 embies back in and they thought I was miscarrying one of them and one beta was going up while the other was going down and so it stayed at the same level for a few days. Turned out the baby had Down's and although my beta's recovered and climbed steadily I lost her at 9.5wks.

Being in limbo is awful. Hope you have a fast resolution - preferably with a happy ending!
    Step (17)
    Step (15) & (12)
    Our IVF/ICSI twins (6) (OHW)
    Our HT DD (2)

14Cycle 1 (Dr Lin, CA): ER 14 Jan 2011. 5 eggs, 4 mature and fertilised w/ ICSI. 2 probe. Put back 2 XX's. 5dp5dt - BFP. 9dp5dt - 64. 13dp5dt - 81 Stop meds. 19dp5dt - 330. 22dp5dt - 890. 3 scans show small empty sac not progressing. Final scan before D&C at 7w5d shows HB 116 & a 5.5mm embryo measuring 6w1d. 8w4d - HB 144 & fetus is 11.5mm! 9w4d - no HB.....

Cycle 2 (Genea): ER 8 July 2011 (after 10 wks on DHEA). 9 eggs, 5 fertilised w/ ICSI, 2 embryo's sent for aCGH day 6 biopsy. 29 July - both normal XX's!!!

Cycle 3 (Genea): Natural FET 15 March 2012. 4dp5dt BFP. 9dp5dt - 251. 12dp5dt - 949. HB 133 @ 6w3d. Born 6 Nov 2012.

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok..... I really hope there is one in there! My fingers are crossed! Please update us!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast